Do you have a tattoo?

Captain_France

I'm looking at getting a tattoo and have no idea what i really want. I have a lot of idea's but I just dont know.

I was thinking on my upper chest or arms.

Do you guy's have a tattoo? If so, why did you get it? Any ideas on good tattoo's?

I'm afraid to swear now because the overlords might hurt me. 

No. I really want one, but I really don't like my body. It would be like getting cool keycaps for a shitty keyboard. I'd rather just wait until I get a new body before I make it look nice. If only. :P

No and short of them being actually useful for something I'm probably never gonna get one.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Will never get one.

post-115366-0-35275600-1425376422.jpg

post-115366-0-35275600-1425376422.jpg

No I want a job at some point :)

Let the hate come in..lol

The issue is it being visible. If it's easily concealed with clothing then it won't affect that whatsoever.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

I have one tattoo, wont tell you what or where it is*, but I have one(its actually not bad, just don't like talking about it). Why did I get it? I was an idiot in high school, I did many things that I regret(this being one I cant easily get rid of). If you do get a tattoo, don't get one that is very visible, that will just make you unhireable(well, just make things harder). Luckily mine isn't visible at all, but during interviews it did turn people off. Also they are a bitch to remove.

*Actually, I think this could be somewhat relevant to this thread, but its on my ass(right cheek, just below the hip).

Planning to get one soon. Not sure what I want yet though. I have some ideas but when its permanent some serious thought is required.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

The issue is it being visible. If it's easily covered with clothing then it won't affect that whatsoever.

EXACTLY! 

If someone has a tattoo on there face...well yeah

But on my chest? Who will see it unless i want them to see it? 

Planning to get one soon. Not sure what I want yet though. I have some ideas but when its permanent some serious thought is required.

I have been planing for about 2 months and i still don't know. 

More than I porbably should have.

I have a full sleave on my left arm, and my chest, legs and back are mostly covered by now.

I got them becuase I like them. For me, they represent a time in my life, that I want to remember.

I couldn't really think of a better way, than to have my memories inked into my skin permanently.

However, I will never tatto my hands, feet or head/neck.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

More than I porbably should have.

I have a full sleave on my left arm, and my chest, legs and back are mostly covered by now.

I got them becuase I like them. For me, they represent a time in my life, that I want to remember.

I couldn't really think of a better way, than to have my memories inked into my skin permanently.

However, I will never tatto my hands, feet or head/neck.

That's what i want to do. But I dont know where to start. 

I have been planing for about 2 months and i still don't know.

Try three years. . I've got enough ideas to cover my entire torso and arms.. but only a few are ones I could live with. Decisions..decisions

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Try three years. . I've got enough ideas to cover my entire torso and arms.. but only a few are ones I could live with. Decisions..decisI 

I have idea after idea, and i want to get one in a few months but i not sure if that will be the case.

That's what i want to do. But I dont know where to start. 

Well, don't start like I did. Getting backroom tattoos at age 14 isn't recommended.

How you start depends on what you want. If you want a large sleave design, that is a good place to start (it's also an expensive place to start)

Most of my tattoos are smaller designs, that have accumulated into larger design over the years, so I started with small-ish designs.

Edit: If you want to know what designs would look good, and maybe get some ideas, try talking to a tattoo artist.

Usually they are very helpful, and they should know their crfat (if they are any good)

Well, don't start like I did- Getting backroom tattoos at age 14 isn't recommended.

How you start depends on what you want. If you want a large sleave design, that is a good place to start (it's also an expensive place to start)

Most of my tattoos are smaller designs, that have accumulated into larger design over the years, so I started with small-ish designs.

Edit: If you want to know what designs would look good, and maybe get some ideas, try talking to a tattoo artist.

Usually they are very helpful, and they should know their crfat (if they are any good)

Well being my first tattoo i want it to be impressive and nice. I'm not to worried about the price as long as it's good.

I also wanted tattoo in the past and couldnt decide on what I really want so I got to the conclusion that if I cant decide with certainity that I want exactly what I want I shouldnt really get one as I would probably regret it later.

No I want a job at some point :)

Let the hate come in..lol

Get tattoos where a shirt can cover them?

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

I think they're fine as long as they cant be seen in normal day to day/work clothing.

Then again maybe im a little old fashioned, they don't seem to have the same stigma they once did.

Well being my first tattoo i want it to be impressive and nice. I'm not to worried about the price as long as it's good.

Unfortunatly, I can't really help with large and impressive designs.

The only large designs I have, is a pin-up version of Lady justice on my back.

I also have some other large-ish one, but they are no sleave sized. 

I would like a tattoo, but at the same time, I don't want something on my body that I may regret in the future. I don't think I will ever stop liking werewolves, so that is an option. I don't know, just the fear of not liking it in the future prevents me from getting one. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

You'll want it where everyone can see it, and at the same time, no one can see it.

If you get what I mean.

Its your body.

Well yeah. 

I was talking to my boss about it and the end result was, it's your body, it's none of my business