"Pregnancy" is now available on Steam

The Crazed Child

Female Chav Simulator 2016

Not her fault, the synopsis says she was abused by a criminal

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

http://store.steampowered.com/app/351900/

From the Steam page:

First "How do I do it?" and now this? What the fuck Steam, Greenlight needs to be thrown in the trash. This game makes me cringe.

Three words: Wat. The. Fak.

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

this is so twisted, that I don't even see a reason in posting this on the news section.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

This game isn't for simple people who don't question things, nor is it for the kinds of people who only want cheap thrills without going deeper into things to understand things beyond the minimum. it might not be good but i'm sure going to buy it to find out if its well done. because you object to the theme doesn't mean its a bad theme it just might be beyond your understanding, My fiance is excited to play this game with me, and she'd have a much better understanding on if this game pushes boundaries or goes to far than any of you.

Something doesn't have to be fun to be something worth experiencing, and if you have any drive to question, to wonder and to know more, to have an insatiable curiosity to know, to understand and to learn more then a game like this will be interesting, because not all of us are satisfied with just cheap thrills. I'm just hoping this game actually portrays things accurately, and got input from actual victims instead of just guessing how they would feel and react.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

A message to angry Steam users. *Clears throat*

Developers develop games that people want to play. If you do not want to play this, don´t play it. If nobody would play this game they will not make a another game like this. The fact that some people actually bought this game and enjoyed it means that there is a market for these games. 
If you do not like this game, play something else, there are dozens of other genres and hundreds of games within these genres.

That´s all.

So much this.  I think what's worse (actually, it is itself hilarious) is the new form of trolling on Steam involves buying the game just to write a funny/troll review.  I mean... what?  You just supported the developers in the game you probably hate (ex: Evolve, Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires... Wait WHAT THAT GAME IS POSITIVE?  WTF.  THAT'S THE REAL CRIME HERE.).

As for my take, the game sure does look completely uninspiring from a technical and mechanical point of view, and the latter really is the most important part of a game.  I'm not sure why it got Steam front page coverage, unless the devs paid for it (who knows).  Though if they did, they're entitled to it?  For the rest, just the replies in this thread seem overblown bordering on weird.  It's clearly some kind of indie art story game, and the subject is atypical, but why should that automatically warrant ridicule?  Slow week for neckbeards?  Plenty of games have broached difficult subjects, this one is focused on a very particular one and frankly I think it's interesting.  The gameplay on the other hand... yeah I need a little more than this.  Telltale strikes a great balance with this stuff.

Just...don't buy it?  Like, this... isn't even a big deal.

ExMachina (2016-Present) i7-6700k/GTX970/32GB RAM/250GB SSD

Picard II (2015-Present) Surface Pro 4 i5-6300U/8GB RAM/256GB SSD

LlamaBox (2014-Present) i7-4790k/GTX 980Ti/16GB RAM/500GB SSD/Asus ROG Swift

Kronos (2009-2014) i7-920/GTX680/12GB RAM/120GB SSD

Why are people getting anal. Why are they so hurt by this?

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |