Apple to Buy 1/3 of Global Gold Supply for its i-Watch

ahhming

What demand? I haven't herd of anyone wanting to buy one let alone a gold one. Also 2 ounces of gold per watch?... come on I really doubt that.

Don't they have to make a watch that works well first? And has a battery life of more than a day?

Don't they have to make a watch that works well first? And has a battery life of more than a day?

How about you wait until it's launched to jump to conclusions about how it will actually perform?

K, thanks.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

How about you wait until it's launched to jump to conclusions about how it will actually perform?

K, thanks.

But thats how the old one worked, isn't it?

How about you keep it about the watch and not make it about other people?

K, you're welcome.

K, you're welcome.

Oh, I didn't realize there was an old Apple Watch. Mind linking me to it?

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

K, you're welcome.

Considering the Watch as the power of the iphone 4s, I won't be surprised  if the battery life is terrible. 

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

Where I live people would actually buy this shit no matter what it costs just because it's apple...

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

Oh, I didn't realize there was an old Apple Watch. Mind linking me to it?

That British tech show had it and did a review about it last year...the one with Amy Williams, olympic skeleton-er, and the spiky, grey-haired guy. They said they couldn't keep it charged for more than 6 hours, and the transitions were really juttery.

This was back when it was called the "iwatch." I think now they're going with "apple watch."

http://www.cultofmac.com/309349/throwback-monday-20-year-old-apple-watch/

This? Although i'm assuming that you're talking about smartwatches.

That looks like it. But how smart is it really, if its just an extension of you phone and tells time? I have something that does that in my pocket, my iphone.

BTW, next item to be faked in china and sold for 300 US, containing nuts and bolts for weight to make it feel real? the apple watch.

Edit: used "phone" where it says "watch" because my phone range while typing...lol

That British tech show had it and did a review about it last year...the one with Amy Williams, olympic skeleton-er, and the spiky, grey-haired guy. They said they couldn't keep it charged for more than 6 hours, and the transitions were really juttery.

This was back when it was called the "iwatch." I think now they're going with "apple watch."

What are you talking about?

That looks like it. But how smart is it really, if its just an extension of you phone and tells time? I have something that does that in my pocket, my iphone.

BTW, next item to be faked in china and sold for 300 US, containing nuts and bolts for weight to make it feel real? the apple phone.

The apple watch actually does stuff...it's not like a pebble, which is just notifications.

the Apple-Hatred is strong with this one.

http://www.cultofmac.com/309349/throwback-monday-20-year-old-apple-watch/

This? Although i'm assuming that you're talking about smartwatches.

*sigh* That is the one he's talking about :unsure:

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

What are you talking about?

The apple watch actually does stuff...it's not like a pebble, which is just notifications.

the Apple-Hatred is strong with this one.

*sigh* That is the one he's talking about :unsure:

No, no. I like apple. You can't pay me to use android...well, it would take more money than most people have...if you could get bill gates to support the financing required...then I would consider using android. I just don't see the point of the watch. But then, I also dont understand the nature of the "consumerist culture" we have in more developed countries, either...this culture of needing things just for the sake of having them.

Example: 60% of the people who buy the watch will wear it just as a watch and not actually use the functionality of it.