Gaming mouse for $40 or less

Go to solution Solved by woll3,

I might add well go all out with thus card so it'll last a while instead of lag a couple of Weeks.

Well then, i would say get the Kone Pure Military from NCIX, they have it on Sale for 39.99$, you cannot get more performance for that price.

Back here again but this time I need a cheaper mouse as the title implies. The reason being is I have a $50 prepaid Mastercard and I want to get a new mouse with it.

I've already done a post like this before but it was for a $60 mouse and the general consensus was the G502 was the best mouse for that price point. I might get the G502 or its predecessor later when this mouse starts to break down but for now I need mouse for $40 or less because shipping. 

I live in Canada so Canadian prices would be appreciated. I also feel like I dragged this post out for too long. Oh well.

Thank you! :)

post-188168-0-20684800-1425260732.png

A4tekF7

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I have a CMStorm Recon which is about 40$

Bought mine from NCIX

CPU: i5-6600k @ 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming | RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury | GPU: Asus Strix GTX 980 | Case: NZXT Noctis 450 Red/Black | Storage: 256GB Sandisk SSD + 1TB Western Digital HDD | PSU: EVGA 750w | Monitor: ASUS VS247H | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Keyboard: $15 Cheapo Rubber Dome Keyboard | Mouse: Rosewill RGM-300

Linus Tech Tips Pebble (and Pebble Time) notifier watchface!

For people going for about $40, this is probably one of the best mice: http://www.amazon.com/Programmable-Buttons-Profiles-specific-Switches/dp/B00CBQO930

It's on sale for 20 right now so I would pick it up.

This one is really good for what you pay for. I have this and bought this when I WAS a tech noob but I realize now that it is actually a really good mouse. I've had it for around 2 years and its still holding up perfectly! It is plug and play but with the software, you can program buttons to preform different functions. Also with the software, you can go up to 4000 dpi instead of the 2000 listed which is a pretty big plus. It fits my hands well and uses omron swiches which are used in many higher priced mice like the g502 too! Not to mention the amazing customer service. I couldn't install my software and they helped me step by step. Amazon reviews tho too...gud.

Edit: Forgot to mention that you can switch between 4 dpi settings with the two buttons behind the scroll wheel. Also, I would say that the scroll wheel has distinct steps and the scroll click for me isn't hard or soft for me to click and works for me perfectly. Yes I know too that higher dpi doesn't mean much at all but for me, I use 2500 dpi and it gives me an option to go higher if I some reason needed to.

What do people think of this mouse: http://www.ncix.com/detail/azio-gm2400-black-6-buttons-22-97555-1139.htmI kinda just found it and I'm wondering if it's any good for $19.

Idk if you should take the plunge for this mouse since it doesn't look like to be a well known mouse. May not preform the best either. Here are some reviews on amazon of it too as it has a 4 star rating.

http://www.amazon.com/Azio-USB-Gaming-Mouse-GM2400/dp/B00KFBX9XY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1425269316&sr=8-1&keywords=gm+2400

-snip-

Yes I also use this mouse. I would SO pay 20 bucks more for wireless, even if there where no colors.

Yes I also use this mouse. I would SO pay 20 bucks more for wireless, even if there where no colors.

Fits my hand so well for me too. Don't know about you but it is pretty Gucci for moi. :D

What do people think of this mouse: http://www.ncix.com/detail/azio-gm2400-black-6-buttons-22-97555-1139.htmI kinda just found it and I'm wondering if it's any good for $19.

The Logitech G100s has a wonderful sensor for gaming. It isn't the prettiest but it's gaming prowess is quite good.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

. Also with the software, you can go up to 4000 dpi instead of the 2000 listed which is a pretty big plus. It fits my hands well and uses omron swiches which are used in many higher priced mice like the g502 too!

Because of Interpolation, A3050 is only capable of 2000cpi, its cursorquality also sucks above 1000cpi, and it isnt really cheap considering that A3050 was the cheapest offering Pixart had, ~20$ should have been the normal Price.

Office Mouse with LED´s, the question is do you want the most out of 40$ or do you just want to go as cheap as possible?

The Logitech G100s has a wonderful sensor for gaming. It isn't the prettiest but it's gaming prowess is quite good.

I,was thinking of getting the g100s but I wasn't sure because there are so many other mice at the same price range.

Because of Interpolation, A3050 is only capable of 2000cpi, its cursorquality also sucks above 1000cpi, and it isnt really cheap consorting that A3050 was the cheapest offering Pixart had, ~20$ should have been the normal Price.

So is the sensor on the Anker not very good?

Office Mouse with LED´s, the question is do you want the most out of 40$ or do you just want to go as cheap as possible?

I might add well go all out with thus card so it'll last a while instead of lag a couple of Weeks.

Well then, i would say get the Kone Pure Military from NCIX, they have it on Sale for 39.99$, you cannot get more performance for that price.

Wow that is a really good sale! Might just get this mouse instead. Thanks for alerting me to that sale. :)

CM Storm Xornet... One of the best mice I have owned and its pretty cheap.

Project Tomahawk:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k

Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Hero

CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i

Memory: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 1866 Mhz

GPU: Asus Strix RX 480

PSU: Corsair RM1000

Storage: 2x Western Digital 2TB Enterprise + 240GB Crucial M500 SSD

Case: Corsair Air 540

Additional: Cablemod C-Series black/red kit, SP120, AF140 and AF140 w/ red LED's all around

Project Frankenstein:

Spoiler

CPU: AMD FX 6100

Motherboard: MSI 970 SLI Krait Edition

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO

Memory: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1866 Mhz

GPU: MSI R9 280 3G Twin Frozr

PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W

Storage: Western Digital 1TB Enterprise + 240GB Partiot Torch SSD

Case: Fractal Design Define S

Sheila (Server):

Spoiler

Dell R210:
CPU: Intel Xeon x3450

Memory: 12GB Crucial ECC 1600 Mhz

Storage: Seagate 3TB Constellation 

Marvin (Server)

Spoiler

Dell R210ii

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1230v2

Memory: 12GB Crucial ECC 1600Mhz

Storage: Seagate 3TB Constellation

CM Storm Xornet... One of the best mice I have owned and its pretty cheap.

That one is just a tad too expensive, and I also prefer to use a mixed grip when gaming, it's more of a palm grip than a claw grip.