Anyone has Snapchat? (pc chatting)

IMPERIUS

if anyone has snapchat, add me crt.stajnko for mostly pc chat and other random things (no nfsw content from both sides)

I hope this isn't against coc, if it is feel free to delete this topic

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

No nudes? :(

/jk :P

I don;t do Snapchat..

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I have just added you :)

This is a cool way to get instant updates on build logs and such :)

CPU: I7 4790K GPU: Manli GTX 980 Mobo: Asus Gryphon z97 RAM: kingston Hyper x fury 16GB 1866mhz PSU: EVGA supernova 750W G2 SSD: Samsung 840 evo 500GB HDD: WD Black 3TB Case: Parvum s2.0 Fans: Noiseblocker E-loop 800rpm Cooling: Custom water cooling

Well, you have my Skype, soooo....

Yeah haha we're already connected :D

No nudes? :(

/jk :P

I don;t do Snapchat..

Pls make it it will be fun I assure you (and its a great way to chat to girl bcs special stuff)

I have just added you :)

This is a cool way to get instant updates on build logs and such :)

Accepted :D

I thought about this- if we already chat to each other on pm and some on skype why not make something with snapchat? It would be an easy way to show off your setup and such

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

added you.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

terrytek

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D