Cat's are pure evil, and they know it!

ErickS89

So I had some spare parts to test to see if my motherboard works "yay it does" and got windows installed, and then started packing everything back up.  I go away to just grab a drink and my cat's in my room so I thought no big deal, come back aaaand the motherboard is on the ground "was back in the box with original packaging"  Thankfully the CPU was taken out and saved myself $1,000, but meh cat just killed a $550 motherboard!

Has your cat ever destroyed anything while you were away, or are they just devious and tactical?  

I ordered a Rampage V Extreme as a replacement, not a WS-E.  Since I am and will be using the TX-10 case from caselabs I will get the WS-E but after Xenos is done.  Now I gotta think about painting the damn thing, because the gfx cards and ram will basically make the red not noticeable and me using a the RVE waterblock (not mono) I think I can live with just spray painting the sata ports. 

My cat's now under a basket where he shall stay for the night, jk I love the fluffy guy!

post-30533-0-63997000-1424770933.jpg

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

404: cat not found.

Sorry dude, that suck :(

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

One time I was eating thai food in front of the TV.  I left it in front of the TV so I could go grab some chop sticks.  I came back and the dog had eaten it all in about 15 seconds.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I'm convinced one of my cats is plotting to conquer the world

^. I'm guessing it was a golden retriever, they just stuff their face!  A Husky or German Shepard actually eat slowly. 

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

My cats have broken 2 new PS3s by jumping on them (they are fat cats, not unhealthy though, part bob-cat and stuff) and unplugging them while they are on. They also broke my precious N64 and Game Boy Advance (the kind shaped like a Digivice!).  They broke a desktop computer once too. It was a turd, but all I had at the moment. They jumped at my case and it fell onto the floor and practically shattered across the ground like glass. Thank God they didn't get smashed. ahaha

Cats are evil...but they are our evil babies. :wub:

Oh, and I like how your dog is sneaking into the picture. :lol:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

That's why I learned my cat to not enter my room and not jump on tables.

Our cats aren't that evil. They only before flower vases but so do humans once in awhile.

And yesterday my GPU was on the table for like an hour and they didn't even touch it.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

I hate pets.

My cats have broken 2 new PS3s by jumping on them (they are fat cats, not unhealthy though, part bob-cat and stuff) and unplugging them while they are on. They also broke my precious N64 and Game Boy Advance (the kind shaped like a Digivice!).  They broke a desktop computer once too. It was a turd, but all I had at the moment. They jumped at my case and it fell onto the floor and practically shattered across the ground like glass. Thank God they didn't get smashed. ahaha

Cats are evil...but they are our evil babies. :wub:

Oh, and I like how your dog is sneaking into the picture. :lol:

You can see the leash he's on, he's tied up actually even though he could easily get free "he just knows better!"  

Google wallet kinda saved me on this one.  Sadly cause I'm like buying my mom a 4K TV Xenos has been on hold for at least a month... Getting a 60" I've had upwards to 300" project screens down to 40" 75" is the sweet spot but the space isn't that big as you can see in the pic nor would 75" fit.    

I can't believe I even had a balance in my wallet, last purchase was like 3 years ago!

I'm Batman!

:angry: Why would you say such a thing?!?!!!

I hate pets.

I'm Batman!

one of my kittehs has scratched my rog swift in the lower right hand corner :angry:

but you cant be mad at them they are cats after all luckily its not too noticeable

JHpM2C.jpg

6DqzXQ.jpg

SH1sox.jpg

At the end of the day it's just money, an object that really has no value.  It's not gold, it's not silver, or precious materials, it's just paper or digitally programmed numbers in an account.  

People who have actual Gold/Silver have money, people who can say they have millions or billions of dollars in "paper" have no real "money". 

I have actual gold and silver, stock up while it's cheap!

I'm Batman!

A cat pushed a glass of Macallan whiskey, freaking 15 years of perfection *poof* gone.

Glass was from the early 90's, shattered in pieces.

Cat is gone. Period. I can't say anymore or Greenpeace is going all meltdown on me.

meh cat just killed a $550 motherboard! 

Ouch!

...also I want your dog.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Ouch!

...also I want your dog.

Can't have him! He's literally a large teddy bear!

I'm Batman!

Can't have him! He's literally a large teddy bear!

That was my hunch...now I want him even more.

;0)

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2