How is your voice?

I'll be the one to say it. Pretty hot. 

Not sure if flattered or weirded out ;)

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

RIP Headphone user. Seriously nope!

I thought about recording a screamer but I'm glad I thought against it.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

I have family over and on my laptop with the "not so good" mic. so here is a video with my voice, i know you cant advertise but im not trying to. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Well my voice is ... Weird ... It's high but not super high ... not low and deep ... It's not a robotic-like voice either . It's a teenager voice appearantly ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

attachicon.gifUntitled.mp3

I think people forget about the integrated file uploader sometimes.

i thought that was only for images, should have done that instead of linking one of my videos. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

attachicon.gifUntitled.mp3

I think people forget about the integrated file uploader sometimes.

Yeah but we have to download it.

i thought that was only for images, should have done that instead of linking one of my videos. 

Yeah but we have to download it.

How do I sound anyway?

How do I sound anyway?

Standard :D Like me.

How do I sound anyway?

your accents are magical, i have yet to accomplish speaking in another accent aside from american English, you should have been louder though.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0tn0Eqcjgim

* Hides in a corner * I'll be there If anyone need me ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ...