Phanteks Enthoo Luxe watercooling

it will be tight but it would fit yes 

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

it will be tight but it would fit yes 

What case might have more room in it?

What case might have more room in it?

mm h440 or a 800D

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

mm h440 or a 800D

u wot

the H440 is way smaller than the luxe

there is enough room in the luxe for a decent loop.

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3

Wait the H440 has more room than a full tower?

the h440 has allot of room for its size 

u wot

the H440 is way smaller than the luxe

there is enough room in the luxe for a decent loop.

I am glad someone cleared that up

the h440 has allot of room for its size 

dosent make it have more room than the luxe. 

I am glad someone cleared that up

As long as you don't want something crazy like 4 360mm radiators the luxe is more than enough for a loop. It will also be better than the h440 for water-cooling because it not only has more space but the h440 has worse airflow due to the restricted intakes.

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3

dosent make it have more room than the luxe. 

As long as you don't want something crazy like 4 360mm radiators the luxe is more than enough for a loop. It will also be better than the h440 for water-cooling because it not only has more space but the h440 has worse airflow due to the restricted intakes.

So will it hold a 360 and a 240 radiator in it. Sorry for asking alot of questions the last time I bought a case I did not do enough research on it and I had to sell it.

I'm getting started with the Phanteks Enthoo Primo.  This case is huge and has tonnes of room.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-LmBhPIQAAiIpT.jpg

Phanteks Enthoo Elite | Intel I9 - 7900X | Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme | MSI 1080 TI 

32Gb Dominator Platinum Special Edition Blackout 3200MHz  | Samsung 960 Pro | 2x Samsung 961 Pro (Raid 0) 256Gb M.2 SSD  

Samsung 850 Pro 512Gb | WD Black 4TB | Corsair AX1200i

Is this a good case to do a full water loop in.

Yes, its a massive case.  That guy saying the H440 is better is clueless.  The Luxe is MASSIVE.  Tons of radiator space.  If you really want something bigger, the Enthoo Primo is even bigger, but the Luxe has so much space, it is well above your average PC case in terms of radiator compatibility.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Yes, its a massive case. That guy saying the H440 is better is clueless. The Luxe is MASSIVE. Tons of radiator space. If you really want something bigger, the Enthoo Primo is even bigger, but the Luxe has so much space, it is well above your average PC case in terms of radiator compatibility.

This.

Even so, you can water cool in a small case.

It's just harder.

But enthoo luxe is prefect, designed for water cooling

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

So will it hold a 360 and a 240 radiator in it. Sorry for asking alot of questions the last time I bought a case I did not do enough research on it and I had to sell it.

Yes a 360 in the top and a 240 in the front without a problem.

For the top, just remember that you have around 65mm of clearance.