OverKillveri

jackalopeater

We are showing our opinions. Dont call someone a dumbass just like that

Theres a way to expreaa your opinion nicer unlike i just did. But shit hes money he can do whatever

Why the fuck are you dumbass hating on his build. If you don fucking like it dont comment on it

Someome's sore

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Interesting how everyone just assumes and auto hates on his project.  Let's just see the results and enjoy another awesome build by a community member. Who knows. It might not be as bad as some people think.

The pointless hate in this thread is hilariously disturbing. lol

Wait until they find out about that AM1/290X build I'm doing. *Muhahaha*

lol Oh they will hate. :)

You peeps should give Keith some credit, he knows more than you assume. Also you haven't seen the results so assumptions are still just assumptions. There has been a lot of crazy things in our community that have happened and surprised us. You truly never know with computers.

Folks let the man run his benchmarks my goodness it could in fact turn out great experiments like these are not to common so it's good to know what comes of it. 

-bloop-

dat signature

hyping much?

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

I wouldn't use a APU with 295x2, I'd at least splurge for a piledriver cpu.

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

I wouldn't use a APU with 295x2, I'd at least splurge for a piledriver cpu.

I'm sure you wouldn't.  No one I know would.  But I've got the parts to try it out with :)

Hey guys, I'm starting on my new Build/Re-Build using the A10-7850k as the base

Motherboard - Asus ROG Crossblade Ranger (provided by AMD)

APU - 7850k

Memory - AMD R9 Gamer 2400mhz (provided by AMD)

SSD - Crucial MX100 512gb

GPU - XFX R9 295x2 (provided by AMD)

PSU - Cooler Master V1200 platinum (provided by Cooler Master)

Lighting - Satechi light kit (provided by Satechi)

Custom Fan Grill (provided by MNPCtech)

Cooling - Swiftech H320

Case fans - Noctua NF-F12 6 (provided by me)

*EDIT* Case - Cooler Master HAF 935 Stacker (provided by Cooler Master)

Yes, I have a R9 295x2 in the list, but I've also got a HD 7750 that I will be running tests on for dual graphics along with the APU.

This should be very interesting!

Intel Core I7 7820X | Asus Rampage VI | Gigabyte RX 580 XTR | 32GB Crucial Ballistix | NZXT Kraken X62

ADATA XPG 256GB PCIe| Cosmos C700P CM | Lepa MaxPlatinum 1050W

Go home Keith You're drunk. That system.

downgrade of cpu...and why would you get an apu with a gpu? just wut m8??

Lol, that made me laugh :)

Honestly, It's because I really wanted to work with an APU for myself from basic use to overclocking and high end gpu handling.  I already had most everything and was itching for a new build to feature in an upcoming project.  So I reached out to some people about what I was wanting to do with the build, they thought it sounded like fun, so they jumped in.

And, on a another point, I've grown somewhat bored of the typical builds.  You know what I mean, the ones you already know exactly how they're going to perform.  I personally can't wait to really put this A10 to the test, but if it doesn't work out I've got my trusty 8350 and UD3 to fall back on :)

been Lookin forward to someone doing a build like this! a 7850K(or that athlon thingamajigie) and the beast r9 295x2 =D cause if it kinda works a AMD mITX build might not be to far away,... 

keep em vidz and update here coming Keith.

i7 4790K@4.5GHz-1.15V, BeQuiet! SR2, Asrock z97e-itx/ac, Kingston  Fury 16GB@1866MHz, GTX 670 2GB, 3x ssdNOW300V 300ishGB, Bitfenix Prodigy, OCZ ZT 750W Twittwit@enRodjavel

Lol, that made me laugh :)

Honestly, It's because I really wanted to work with an APU for myself from basic use to overclocking and high end gpu handling.

shoot us some bench marks without the 295x2 on that 7850k overclocked- few have water cooled that chip and I'm interested in maximum performance results.

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

shoot us some bench marks without the 295x2 on that 7850k overclocked- few have water cooled that chip and I'm interested in maximum performance results.

You betcha bud, That's the first thing I'll be doing with it, and posting all the results to this thread.  including videos and everything I do with it :)

You betcha bud, That's the first thing I'll be doing with it, and posting all the results to this thread.  including videos and everything I do with it :)

When do you think the testing progress will begin?

When do you think the testing progress will begin?

Looks like my A10-7850k will be here Saturday, so I'll start some of the basic testing this weekend with stock settings for a baseline.

And I have to wait for the case and psu to arrive from Cooler Master, should be a few more days for it to get here as well.  But, when they get here I'll be starting the actual build.