All-In-One Driver Software

ttam

Snappy is first a portable app oppose to many software you need to install and any antivirus doesn't detect it as a malware program so....

It just detect your CG and then provide to you the drivers available and install them so it's more convenient than long times search if you don't have a reader to use the CD provide w/ your mobo.

"Innovation is the only way to progress"

"To every action there is always an opposed equal reaction"

"There is only one road, always straight"

You should never use these kind of programs, even me as a normal guy knows that. They will do more harm then good. 

Harm? I've been using it for years. The computer I'm using right now, a 3770k machine, was given drivers by it and it runs amazing.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

I use SAM Drivers, I'll see if I can find a link at a later date. I'm a little more than busy with school at the moment!

EDIT: I can't find a legitimate link that is in a language I can read. I'm also not going to upload the file I have due to many different concerns of people calling me malicious. All I can say is that I have the SAM Drivers on a flash drive and I use it when drivers cannot be found for a device. I'll also occasionally use it for video drivers on a new OS install, that way I don't have to deal with crummy resolution and scaling on my 1080p 24" monitors. Works like a charm, and has passed ESET, Malwarebytes, Sophos, Kaspersky, and avast! scans numerous times.

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Harm? I've been using it for years. The computer I'm using right now, a 3770k machine, was given drivers by it and it runs amazing.

You should never use these kind of programs, even me as a normal guy knows that. They will do more harm then good. 

Never ever had an issue with my driver utility. I know they CAN cause issues, but they never have for myself or three other people I know. Just because they can does not mean they will.

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Never ever had an issue with my driver utility. I know they CAN cause issues, but they never have for myself or three other people I know. Just because they can does not mean they will.

Yes, they can. I agree to that. For my personal experience and many of my friends; we found it doing the computer worse, it was slower boot and other things that really got me annoyed by it - and that is also why I chose to say that it does more harm than any good. 

Processor: Intel i7-4790K *4,8GHz  Graphics card: MSI GTX 980Ti  Motherboard: ASUS Maximus Vii Hero RAM: Kingston HyperX 16gb PSU: Evga SuperNova G2 750W Cooling: Corsair H100i Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD & Seagate Barracuda 1TB Chassis: Corsair 750D Monitor: ASUS Rog Swift PG278Q

Yes, they can. I agree to that. For my personal experience and many of my friends; we found it doing the computer worse, it was slower boot and other things that really got me annoyed by it - and that is also why I chose to say that it does more harm than any good. 

Never have I ever had an issue with them. Boot times remain within a reasonable time, and if they increased, I can wait a second. I've actually had more stability on some systems that used these drivers, and on systems that didn't notice better stability, I noticed no change whatsoever. Who knows what the overlaying cause is for your issues and myself having none, but regardless, I've never had a single problem, and will continue to use them. No sense in trying to change my mind until I come across an issue.

this done so much good than harm

the launcher only displaying what you want to use, and don't forget to tick the setting and expert mode to choose exactly what drivers you want to install

hJF23aR.jpg

unlike another driver finder software this one is actually had the driver inside the ISO

so if you have doubt you can un-pack 7z files and install it manually.

GGv76Z2.png

this software saves me lot's of time searching driver for old PCI card that no longer exist

sure it also comes with extra bundled software which is quite important to have in every system, but you can just ignore it.

it looks fishy because default language is russian, which you can change to whatever you prefer.

Was it this same program? Because I know 100's of techs that use it on 1000's of machines a year no problem

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide