Dinosaurs Confirmed for Battlefield Hardline

TwistedDictator

Battlefield_Dino.jpg

Well, it seems that Visceral Games is giving fans what they want in Battlefield Hardline. Just recently, EA invited a bunch of YouTubers to play Hardline in its San Francisco office, and the embargo is set to be lifted at 12 noon ET today. One of the YouTubers invited was XFactor, who tweeted an image of in-game characters wearing dinosaur masks. While the tweet has since been deleted due to not following the agreed upon embargo time, we’ve managed to grab a screenshot of it, which you can see below.

Source

I need more dinosaurse

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...

I call bullshit.

Just Xfaptor clickbait.

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

It would be cool if they focused on creating a better game than adding dinosaurs, well it's EA what can you expect.

A Dinosaur mode in BF3 would be cool, working as a team to take down a T-rex before he kills you all, make it where you can only spawn twice.

Azure Fists - "Grown men playing with each other since 2009"

Spoiler
Spoiler

CPU : Intel® Core™ i5-4590T, OS : Windows 10 64bit + Custom Alienware Console Interface, GPU : NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 860M 2GB GDDR5, RAM : 8GB Dual Channel DDR3L 1600MHz, SSD : Kingston V300 240GB, WIFI : Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 2x2 + Bluetooth 4.0, CASE : Alienware Alpha, PSU : External Power Brick, MOBO : Custom Dell Motherboard.

Spoiler

CPU : i5 6600, Mobo : Asus Z97i-Plus, RAM : 16GB DDR4 3000mhz Corsair Vengeance LED, GPU : Gigabyte G1 GTX 1080, Case : Silverstone RVZ02, Storage : SanDisk 1TB M.2, PSU : Silverstone Strider SST-SX700-LG, Display(s) : AOC Q2963PM 29" IPS Ultra Wide 21:9, Fans : Noctua NH-L9i with Be Quiet Pure Wings 2, Keyboard : Razer Blackwidow Stealth 2015, Mouse : Razer Naga 2015, Sound : LG Wireless Soundbar /Razer Kraken Pro, OS : Windows 10

BF Hardline has gone down the shitter anyways. So why not include dinosaurs? :D

Obviously a hoax.

who cares...

So is that a dino cop or criminal? lol I really don't see this happening and who are these fans asking for Dinosaurs doesn't much seem like Dinosaurs and battlefield go together at all.... COD and Dinosaurs maybe. 

Also OP can need all the "dinosaurse" he wants but what in the world has that got to do with Dinosaurs and Battlefield lol

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

omg this so makes it worth the full retail cost now! i'm buying it.

At some BF4 YouTube meetup one YouTubers asked about Dinosaurs and they kind of said something like "We can't say anything about that yet"

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

So is that a dino cop or criminal? lol I really don't see this happening and who are these fans asking for Dinosaurs doesn't much seem like Dinosaurs and battlefield go together at all.... COD and Dinosaurs maybe.

BF makes more sense than COD, in BF you can have jets and helicopters / tanks vs the Dinosaurs. Makes much more sense than cod where its just on the ground.

Spoiler
Spoiler

CPU : Intel® Core™ i5-4590T, OS : Windows 10 64bit + Custom Alienware Console Interface, GPU : NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 860M 2GB GDDR5, RAM : 8GB Dual Channel DDR3L 1600MHz, SSD : Kingston V300 240GB, WIFI : Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 2x2 + Bluetooth 4.0, CASE : Alienware Alpha, PSU : External Power Brick, MOBO : Custom Dell Motherboard.

Spoiler

CPU : i5 6600, Mobo : Asus Z97i-Plus, RAM : 16GB DDR4 3000mhz Corsair Vengeance LED, GPU : Gigabyte G1 GTX 1080, Case : Silverstone RVZ02, Storage : SanDisk 1TB M.2, PSU : Silverstone Strider SST-SX700-LG, Display(s) : AOC Q2963PM 29" IPS Ultra Wide 21:9, Fans : Noctua NH-L9i with Be Quiet Pure Wings 2, Keyboard : Razer Blackwidow Stealth 2015, Mouse : Razer Naga 2015, Sound : LG Wireless Soundbar /Razer Kraken Pro, OS : Windows 10

It would be cool if they focused on creating a better game than adding dinosaurs, well it's EA what can you expect.

ummmm im pretty sure Visceral Games made a better battlefield than dice. 

Dinosaurs?!!?!?!?!  I'm in! 

i7 4790k @4.7 | GTX 1070 Strix | Z97 Sabertooth | 32GB  DDR3 2400 mhz | Intel 750 SSD | Define R5 | Corsair K70 | Steel Series Rival | XB271, 1440p, IPS, 165hz | 5.1 Surround
PC Build

Desk Build

BF makes more sense than COD, in BF you can have jets and helicopters / tanks vs the Dinosaurs. Makes much more sense than cod where its just on the ground.

Battlefield has always been less ridiculous then COD so I'd argue COD makes more sense it's not like you'd need a tank to kill a Dinosaur sure a 50cal rifle would do just fine. Not to mention that BF is set essentially today where COD is set in some made up future where there could well be Dinosaur cloning or something.

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

ummmm im pretty sure Visceral Games made a better battlefield than dice.

i meant I don't like hardline because it pretty much was a reskin of battlefield 4

lol Xfactor, leaking dinos isn't his thing. 

Isn't he busy jacking off to the return of the M16A3?

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

A Dinosaur mode in BF3 would be cool, working as a team to take down a T-rex before he kills you all, make it where you can only spawn twice.

or u could play evolve

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

or u could play evolve

Does that have helicopters and tanks and jets?

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

EA/DICE has fucked with us in the past with dinosaurs, I'm gonna take this with a HUGE grain of salt

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

i meant I don't like hardline because it pretty much was a reskin of battlefield 4

even though it really wasn't but okay...sure you weren't playing on a console? 

i can see why people would say that with a 60$ price tag but it really isnt....honestly if visceral lowers the price of it...it would give dice a run for its money in my OP 

Clickbait topic title. I actually expected DINASOURS RUNNING AROUND, not a mask.... EA could do the masks and charge for them. Just like TF2 does. It works perfectly.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

i love the easter eggs in dice games, so excited to see whats in hardline

Clickbait topic title. I actually expected DINASOURS RUNNING AROUND, not a mask.... EA could do the masks and charge for them. Just like TF2 does. It works perfectly.

well its possibly a clue to future easter eggs

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

No more easter eggs that require such convoluted triggers. 

I WANT REAL TREX. 

I want a Titan Mode with mobile dinos. 

Now i know for sure BF: hardline is for kiddies, first cops and robbers theme and now dinosaurs ....

I wonder what the average age is at EA ... i guess 5-8!

Let's agree to disagree

Now i know for sure BF: hardline is for kiddies, first cops and robbers theme and now dinosaurs ....

I wonder what the average age is at EA ... i guess 5-8!

You actually what mate?

Try saying that to CS:GO players...

As to Visceral, good job. You guys have been able to make battlefield feel new again.

Battlefield_Dino.jpg

Source

I need more dinosaurse

WTF....lol . now a modern time warfare game will have 6 billion years age extincted animals ? developers need help i'm sure about it.LMAO

CPU: i7 4790K | Ram:Corsair Vengeance 8GB | GPU: Asus R9 270 | Cooling :Corsair H100i | Storage : Intel SSD, Seagate HDDs | PSU : Corsair VS 550 | Case: CM HAF Advanced.