How To make An Intro Like Whole Room Water Cool Series

harshit singh

hi,i really like the intro of whole room water cooled series and want to make a same intro for my channel any suggestions on how to do that?

do you have access to after effects? if you do its extremely simple

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Just sliding vidoes and music?

Get a calming music and place some videos, transition the videos to fade. :\

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

No i want to do the thing with the voices

Ah jeez, get a good mic, get some friends, record sexy soothing voices about your channel.

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

What I did was get sound bites from the audience, cleaned some of them up, put them on top of each other, somewhat staggered but mostly sync'd around the "Whole room watercooling" part. To help with separation between the voices I put changed the L/R balance on them and added a highpass filter on probably half of them.

Follow me on Twitter at: @edzelyago

What I did was get sound bites from the audience, cleaned some of them up, put them on top of each other, somewhat staggered but mostly sync'd around the "Whole room watercooling" part. To help with separation between the voices I put changed the L/R balance on them and added a highpass filter on probably half of them.

I didn't think about a high pass... Interesting. Also thanks for telling me about plexus last year. I absolutely love it

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.