Tutle Rock Will Not Be Evolved With Left For Dead 3

TwistedDictator
Tutle Rock Studios Co-founder Phill Robb says “There’s a little bit of Left 4 Dead DNA in Evolve, but it’s a different experience,” and they have no plans to return for Left 4 Dead 3.

“If you look back at Left 4 Dead there are some things there we felt kind of ‘proved out’ the theory for Evolve, like the Tank battles being one of them,” Robb told XBA. “That’s essentially a 4 versus 1 experience, especially if you’re playing Versus mode, and we thought, ‘wow, that’s one of the most intense things in Left 4 Dead. We could take that and expand upon it.’ That showed us that kind of thing could work.”

And so Evolve came to be. But what of Left 4 Dead? Where does Turtle Rock see the series going in the future? “I think we’re pretty much done with it,” replied Robb. “It’s Valve’s thing now. We’ve kind of gone off in our own direction. So I’d kinda like to see something new being done with it, and Valve always does great stuff, but it’d be cool to go back to it as just a fan and not a developer. But I doubt you’ll see anything from us.”

Source

First half life 3 and now this?? :(

EDIT :I didnt get the title untill now LOL

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...

Never really liked L4D

I'm just waiting for HL3

Because he had a hard drive.

Never really liked L4D

I liked it a bit, but the gameplay is pretty dull in my opinion compared to Killing Floor.

I'm just waiting for HL3

Ive never played any of the HL's nor do i know what there about, are they really that good?

Left 4 dead was fun if your not being really serious but i think the whole zombie thing is over done also it would help if it didn't feel like it was made in the 90s lol

Ive never played any of the HL's nor do i know what there about, are they really that good?

Left 4 dead was fun if your not being really serious but i think the whole zombie thing is over done also it would help if it didn't feel like it was made in the 90s lol

WAT!  Get all the Half Life Games YOU WILL LIKE THEM!

Because he had a hard drive.

I'm just waiting for HL3

wahahaha_zps167700df.jpg

I liked it a bit, but the gameplay is pretty dull in my opinion compared to Killing Floor.

Meh, I didn't really like any of it. The best part was playing co-op and pissing off the screamer thingies to get everyone killed. That's about it for me.

If you haven't played half life, you're not a gamer.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I'm just waiting for Portal 3

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

They went full-retard to release a 1v4 game with shitty pre-order plans and DLC.

I would not want them touching L4D3.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

isn't the dev company turtle rock instead of "tutle rock"? :rolleyes:

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

I gave them feedback during an early alpha test because I knew this was iminnent for the game; with them announcing more monsters and more maps I was thinking that they were going to DLC the shit out of the game.

I asked them not to do it, and just release everything in one package because this DLC stuff is getting retarded.

It has now become EVOLVE DLC: THE GAME

Thank god. They RUINED Evolve.

Don't let them anywhere near another good title again.

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.