How To Make Crap Tons Of Money

MLGNOSCOPEHEADSHOTGETREKT

Lets not talk too much here...

I been using this method and got crap tons over the past month..

I'll give proof if needed...

Step 1:

Find deal's like these on LTT forums in hot deal section

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/307145-amazon-samsung-850-evo-500gb-200/#entry4180140

Step 2:

Sell on E-Bay for prices like these

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SAMSUNG-840-EVO-Series-MZ-7TE500BW-SSD-2-5-500GB-SATA-III-TLC-Internal-Solid-/271416696691?pt=US_Solid_State_Drives&hash=item3f31b21f73

Step 4:

You just made $185

With that deal

I already did this with other deals...

Look around you'll find stuff eventually 

9590|EK-Copper|Sabertooth 990FXR2.0|16GB RIPJAWS Z|Dual MSI Gaming 290|Corsiar AX1200i|Corsair 760T|3TB Seagate+Dual 120GB Samsung 850EVO in Raid 0

LTT'S Official Radeon Master Race Club Founder-Predicts TitanX2 (Prediction Date: 3-30-15)

XFX Needs To Make A 3 Fan Cooler 

lol thats. 

it seems way to easy xD where's the catch :P

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Ok, well it can't be done here.

No such sales exist in the Netherlands.

how have you not been banned yet?

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

because nothing is wrong with this post ? exept you ?

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

LOL.

One does not simply buy an outdated 500Gb SSD for 385$. When with 360$ you can get the Mushkin Reactor, which has 1Tb of storage...

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

MLG bans people. YOu dont simply ban the MLG.

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

I dont think he broke the coc?

Not directly, but more in the grey area of trolling.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

How this trolling?

9590|EK-Copper|Sabertooth 990FXR2.0|16GB RIPJAWS Z|Dual MSI Gaming 290|Corsiar AX1200i|Corsair 760T|3TB Seagate+Dual 120GB Samsung 850EVO in Raid 0

LTT'S Official Radeon Master Race Club Founder-Predicts TitanX2 (Prediction Date: 3-30-15)

um this is not how to earn money fast... 

i agree, ever since i have seen him on here, he has been unleashing alot of tolling posts........

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

How this trolling?

aaaa i understand now, its so clear

he is 13 years old

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

i agree, ever since i have seen him on here, he has been unleashing alot of tolling posts........

Like?

aaaa i understand now, its so clear

he is 13 years old

Interesting profile, quite the crazy setup for a 13 year old. I also like his website url.

Interesting profile, quite the crazy setup for a 13 year old. I also like his website url.

im 14?

Also parts off of ebay

Lets not talk too much here...

I been using this method and got crap tons over the past month..

I'll give proof if needed...

Step 1:

Find deal's like these on LTT forums in hot deal section

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/307145-amazon-samsung-850-evo-500gb-200/#entry4180140

Step 2:

Sell on E-Bay for prices like these

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SAMSUNG-840-EVO-Series-MZ-7TE500BW-SSD-2-5-500GB-SATA-III-TLC-Internal-Solid-/271416696691?pt=US_Solid_State_Drives&hash=item3f31b21f73

Step 4:

You just made $185

With that deal

I already did this with other deals...

Look around you'll find stuff eventually 

uhh yea im gonna need a 50% cut for providing you with such a delicious deal. if you dont give me the money by midnight on valentines day you will never see your beloved PC ever again. my ninja spies next door will steal it from you while you sleep., i got mah eyes on youuu home doge 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

uhh yea im gonna need a 50% cut for providing you with such a delicious deal. if you dont give me the money by midnight on valentines day you will never see your beloved PC ever again. my ninja spies next door will steal it from you while you sleep., i got mah eyes on youuu home doge 

Ummm I just ordered some.....Still have to go to posting on ebay and shipping and all dat fun stuff

Ummm I just ordered some.....Still have to go to posting on ebay and shipping and all dat fun stuff

i hope you know i was just playing around. but good for you if you make a few bucks :P 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Not liking someones post because of their age is fucking stupid.

Or is there another reason?

/Even though a lot of people wouldn't ADMIT it, but you'd be surprised how many did this.

Found a deal, saved money, put on ebay, made money.

You see it often enough...

Craigslist/Gumtree/Ebay/Whatever

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

WHAT!?!?! YOU CAN BUY A 850 EVO and turn it into a 840 EVO and then sell it! No way!!

SSD_Updater_and _betterizer.exe

This is the worst possible way of doing it, first off you buy it in bulk at much lower prices and sell them at larger prices but still lower than retail to earn a profit. This is Business 101...

If you want to make crazy money you sign up with an affiliate program like Amazon, and Ebay for example.

Then you basically advertise and if anyone buys you get your cut, there's more to it and that's marketing but I did this about 7 years ago and was bringing in a crap ton of money.

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress