Well now I know!

You should watch the channel super fun video on it

CPU: some amd thing Motherboard: its black RAM: its memory thats for sure GPU: r7 260x Case: corsair spec 01 Storage: 1tb of it PSU: 430w, so many watts

Display: its asus Cooling: fans Keyboard: logitech g710+ #browns4lyfe Mouse: its a logitech Sound: its what you hear Operating System: winders  

Thanks nick.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

It's ma key bruh.

HAHA ONLY 9 ACCIDENTS SINCE 2014!

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1A4wf5Y

Amazon: 

What the heck is the MaKey MaKey, and what can you do with it?

http://youtu.be/rt1LCm3YLLY

I've had this for over an year and I have to say the possibilities of having both fun and creative ideas are huge! Thanks for the great video!

Captain_WD.

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^
WDC Representative, http://www.wdc.com/ 

The first time I saw this was about 4-5 years ago.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

spot holder

LMAO I CAN"T ONLY 9 ACCIDENTS  :lol:  :P

Sound's like a tribe name........

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

I LOVE THE NEW INTRO MUSIC :D

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

I LOVE THE NEW INTRO MUSIC :D

I h8 it m8,

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Is this the first video with the new intro? I like it

Not as good as the old falling out of the box intro, but still good :D

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

I h8 it m8,

Nah br0 i r8 8/8 was gr8 dont h8 appreci8

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Nah br0 i r8 8/8 was gr8 dont h8 appreci8

Nah m8 I r8 2/8 not so gr8 please h8 appreci8.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

SORRY FRIENDS THERE IS AN ERROR IN THIS VIDEO AND IT WILL RETURN TOMORROW. FOR NOW YOU GET ANOTHER VIDEO! Stay tuned...

Yay.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

SORRY FRIENDS THERE IS AN ERROR IN THIS VIDEO AND IT WILL RETURN TOMORROW. FOR NOW YOU GET ANOTHER VIDEO! Stay tuned...

Quickly..Replace it with a sneak peek video of an upcoming video..Pleaseeeeeeeeeee

Details separate people.

This is hopefully the last day in my week I hear the words "dildo jump"  ;)

I wonder if the error has to do with the "Only 9 accidents since 2014." tagline in the intro? 

I watched it and found no visible issues other than that. (If that wasn't intentional.)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I wants to see the finished intro :'(

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I wants to see the finished intro :'(

Watch the new video then. (The one about the Obutto Cockpit.)