Lol most effort into a scam ever!

Zach's Tech Tips

BEfor e you reed this you need to know that on my skype profile i put a fake name Zach Wolff

Here is the scam

BTW who puts this much effort into a scam?

PRIVATE EMAIL:mrhusamalsayed@hotmail.com

CITY:DUBAI

Hello Wolff,

This letter must come to you as a big surprise,but I believe it is only a day that people meet and become great friends/business partners.

I have tried to reach you on Skype phone,but your line was busy,so I decided to write you this message.I have been in search of someone with this last name "Wolff",so when I saw you online,I was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other.I am Mr.Husam Al Sayed,a Bank Officer here in U.A.E.I believe it is the wish of God for me to come across you now.I am having an important business discussion I wish to share with you which I  believe will interest you,because it is in connection with your last name and you are going to benefit from it.

One Late Peter Wolff,a citizen of your country had a fixed deposit with my bank in 2005 for 108 calendar months,valued at US$30,000,000.00 (Thirty Million United State Dollars)the due date for this deposit contract was last 22nd of January 2013.Sadly Peter was among the death victims in the May 27 2006 Earthquake disaster in Java,Indonesia that killed over 5,000 people.He was in Indonesia on a business trip and that was how he met his end.

Our bank management is yet to know about his death,I knew about it because he was my friend and I am his account officer.Peter did not mention any Next of Kin/ Heir when the account was opened,and he was not married and no children.Last week our Bank Management requested that Peter should give instructions on what to do about his funds,if to renew the contract.I know this will happen and that is why I have been looking for a means to handle the situation,because if our Bank Directors happens to know that Peter is dead and do not have any Heir,they will take the funds for their personal use,so I don't want such to happen.That was why when I saw your last name I was happy and I am now seeking your co-operation to present you as Next of Kin/ Heir to the account,since you have the same last name with him and my bank head quarters will release the account to you.

There is no risk involved;the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law.It is better that we claim the money,than allowing the Bank Directors to take it,they are rich already.I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds equal, 50/50% to both parties, my share will assist me to start my own company which has been my dream.Let me know your mind on this and please do treat this information as TOP SECRET.We shall go over the details once I receive your urgent response strictly through my personal email address,(mrhusamalsayed@hotmail.com)

We can as well discuss this on phone;let me know when you will be available to speak with me on Skype.Have a nice day and God bless.Anticipating your communication.

Mr. Husam Al Sayed.

LOL thought this was pretty funny and i thought you guys might find it a bit entraining 

Zach

Its when dragons have so much sex that the cpu cant handle it

Mr. Husam Al Sayed is going places

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X GPU: ASUS Strix Radeon R7 5700 XT OC Edition Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3200 CL14 SSD: 2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860 Cooling: NZXT Kraken X72 Case: Corsair Crystal Series 570X Mirror Black Display: BenQ XL2420Z  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Audio: Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum

-snip-

Blah blah blah, guy works at bank, your fake relative died while  on vacation in earthquake, FREE MONEY FOR EVERYONE!

Totally legit, 100% reputable bloke who knows his stuff so go for it. /s

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Ha, it's definitely a scam, only Nigerian princes have this much money, not friends of bank clerks. Sorry you lucked out.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I disagree, have you ever seen those windows virus scam callers? they will bend over backwards to get your money. Search it on Youtube it's great.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Make sure to Skype him back saying that "Peter Wolff does dot exist and never dare to message me again"

Having problems with your fresh Windows 10 install? PM Me!
Windows 10- Want To Disable Telemetry, Disable Cortana, Disable Windows Updates? Look at my guide HERE
LTT Beginners Guide  | Community Standards | TN&R Posting Guidelines

Aaaah my post got deleted :(

Jfhb9Lu.jpg

low effort.

(original post from pcmr subreddit)

lol

Its when dragons have so much sex that the cpu cant handle it

I disagree, have you ever seen those windows virus scam callers? they will bend over backwards to get your money. Search it on Youtube it's great.

Someone in my family actually fell for that. -_-