OnePlus accidentally leaks open sale plans on website.

KQuupcI.png

Source: http://www.reddit.com/r/oneplus/comments/2v42sa/this_was_on_the_oneplus_website_but_has_now/

Before I owned a Oneplus one, I suggested this method of sale as opposed to the invite system. If this image is legit, then I see good things ahead. What do you guys think? With invites being in abundance and the possibility of this new system being implemented, I find it a lot easier to reccomend the oneplus one to friends.

That would be great, it's kinda ridiculous how there is a market for Oneplus One invites on sites like eBay.

i don't follow Oneplus closely nowadays, has their customer service improved or anything? That was something most people didn't like about them, and why i stopped recommending them.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED

That would be great, it's kinda ridiculous how there is a market for Oneplus One invites on sites like eBay.

i don't follow Oneplus closely nowadays, has their customer service improved or anything? That was something most people didn't like about them, and why i stopped recommending them.

Customer support isn't as bad as it used to be. They now have 1 year warranty on accesories, but its slow as Oneplus only has 88 people on team.

Customer support isn't as bad as it used to be. They now have 1 year warranty on accesories, but its slow as Oneplus only has 88 people on team.

That's good to hear, might just recommend them a bit more now. They have improved really well on their selection of accessories.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED

Is there still?

I thought most people had stopped giving a fuck.

Especially seeing all the cheap OnePlus's on the local classifieds here.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Is there still?

I thought most people had stopped giving a fuck.

Especially seeing all the cheap OnePlus's on the local classifieds here.

It's weird because invites are everywhere now. When I came on in October their were none as is was dry season, so I could understand a market for invites then, but now it's not really worth buying one considering how fast you can obtain one for free.

I don't know how much they are now, but in dry season people sold them for 50$.

So it's only open to buy 1 day out of the week, but that's once a day every week...

I can live with this. Hopefully they start this soon!

COMIC SANS

So it's only open to buy 1 day out of the week, but that's once a day every week...

I can live with this. Hopefully they start this soon!

Yea its like xiaomi with their flash sales, but less extreme

and i should give 2 shits why exatcly? this is a stupid idea because everyone who wants one will bombard the site for one day and either their site will crash or they will have so many people buying that it happens once then they cant do it again.  thats if enough people actually care any more about the "flagship killer"

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

and i should give 2 shits why exatcly? this is a stupid idea because everyone who wants one will bombard the site for one day and either their site will crash or they will have so many people buying that it happens once then they cant do it again.  thats if enough people actually care any more about the "flagship killer"

Allowing people to buy every Tuesday sort of breaks the amount of traffic flooding into the site. This is now being implemented because those that really wanted the Oneplus one, most likely have it by now. This idea has been proven effective by Xiaomi and Oneplus states that right their in the screen shot that it may be a limited thing. 

The way your talking makes it seem like Oneplus is 100% stuck either way and It also seems to be extremely biased due to your apparent dislike of Oneplus. I don't get what your expecting from a company of 88 people selling a phone globally. They've basically tested this 'stupid' idea several times when they opened up sale in the previous events throughout the months. The traffic is manageable and they appear to be alot more comfortable with the supply of devices.

I love their business strategy. By using invite it brings attentions, and have people share them online making free advertisement to them.

It makes it look like a mysterious unique product, when lets face it, it is a mediocre smart phone.

And with the rare "no invites needed" moments makes it appear on the news, every time, once again free advertisement.

Maybe Microsoft should do the same with their Lumia phone with Windows 10, seems like a great business model to boost sales.