Tomb Raider series MASSIVELY reduced on Steam

NeatSquidYT

There are a lot over 30 on the forums. There are also a lot of under 16.

This is internet.

Men are men.

Women are men pretending to be women.

Children are FBI agents.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

This is internet.

Men are men.

Women are men pretending to be women.

Children are FBI agents.

Yes and your point is what?

Yes and your point is what?

My point is that you don't know whether that bit of info(such as gender, or age) is real.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

My point is that you don't know whether that bit of info(such as gender, or age) is real.

Duh...

You not really telling me anything I didn't get from the first post, but is it relevant? Almost seems like you should have replied to the guy I replied to.

I was commenting on the fact that someone has posted that there are very few 30+ year old members here, when in fact there are plenty, and while this can not be verified, it can be determined based on the content of their posts. I am also not claiming that member x,y, or z is of a specified age. Your statement only backs up my point, so I don't know what you are trying to accomplish.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm definately real and a man. LOL

I'm 47 years old and been a gamer since I was 9. I consider myself lucky that I was there at the beginning to watch the evolution of technology over the years. I have great memories of some fantastic games and have owned quite a bit of kit in my time. I started with the Atari 2600 and my first PC was a 386DX running at 33mhz with a 105MB hard disk. Yes......MB not GB.

Old but wise I am......or at least I think I am. LOL  :rolleyes:

Kind Regards Always

Mayo