Tomb Raider series MASSIVELY reduced on Steam

NeatSquidYT

woah. migh pick up the old games again. thanks for the info :D

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

$4.99 in Canada

also all the hitman games, sleeping dogs, Deus Ex, Just Cause

pretty much every Square Enix game is on huge discount.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

All square enix tittles are on sale.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Holy fuck balls, the Eidos Anthonology is 85% off! Now only 24 quid!

It seems impossible until it's done.

I wont get it this sale, my PC probablly can't handle it too :P

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Spoiler
Spoiler

Obligatory PC specs

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz
CPU Cooler: Corsair H50
Motherboard: Asus Z170-E ATX LGA1151
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 16GB (2 x 8GB)
Storage: ADATA Premier SP550 240GB
Storage: Western Digital Blue 500GB
Storage: Western Digital BLACK SERIES 1TB
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB G1
Case: Fractal Design Define S
Power Supply: Corsair CSM 550W

Spoiler
If you are new please read the CoC!

Please FOLLOW YOUR OWN THREADS!

Quote people when replying to them.

PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR DARK THEME USERS.

Mark your problem as solved if answered and like all helpful information.

DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES(!) just type -pic- or tag them as spoiler.

Don't criticize people for asking "stupid question".

There is actually a hidden search feature on the forums here: Search 

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE A FANBOY/FANGIRL. WHAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU DON'T LET THAT EFFECT YOUR HARDWARE RECOMMENDATIONS.

DO NOT POST SPAM!

I have already obtained this game discount during the Winter Sale, but it is nice that it is discounted again.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

Too bad that there's no option to upgrade to GOTY. I already own the base game. :x

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

@Jumper118 is it a good benchmark? 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

was just wondering I should buy this. never really played ANY of these games.

@Jumper118 is it a good benchmark? 

yes. its actually a good game too. its scales really well. and with tress fx it is quite demanding.  i got it for £3.75 and played it in 2 days because it was so good. :)

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

yes. its actually a good game too. its scales really well. and with tress fx it is quite demanding.  i got it for £3.75 and played it in 2 days because it was so good. :)

The KPE might enjoy it then. Wonder if it will be this cheap till the 19th Feb...

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Oh nice, it's actually an entire Square Enix sale. My favorite AAA publisher. Sadly, I own (and love) most of these games already.

Gonna grab Tomb Raiders Anniversary and Legend for about $3 combined, as those seem to be the best ones that I'm missing out on.

The KPE might enjoy it then. Wonder if it will be this cheap till the 19th Feb...

probably won't be. io would get it now. £2.99 is like 30mins works for me. even if you use it as a benchmark you'll get more than 30 mins of use out of it and if you play the game then you will get 8-12 hours.

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

I might splurge this weekend and get the Eidos Anthology. So many good games for so cheap.

Too bad that there's no option to upgrade to GOTY. I already own the base game. :x

Not like you're missing anything. Almost all the DLC is multiplayer maps (which is dead) and skins.

Not like you're missing anything. Almost all the DLC is multiplayer maps (which is dead) and skins.

Good to know thanks.

Darn, I thought it ended today and missed buying TR 2013! Next Square-Enix sale it is...

• 2 weeks later...

Funnily enough, I got TR 2013 in a Steam sale a while ago but only just started playing it a few days ago. I loved it. Great graphics and good storyline with loads of adventure and action. Finished it last night.....really enjoyed the experience. :)

There is one single player DLC that I might get, but as stated above...most of it is skins and multiplayer maps which unfortunately no-one seems to be bothered about. Multiplayer...that is. :(

Kind Regards Always

Mayo

Funnily enough, I got TR 2013 in a Steam sale a while ago but only just started playing it a few days ago. I loved it. Great graphics and good storyline with loads of adventure and action. Finished it last night.....really enjoyed the experience. :)

There is one single player DLC that I might get, but as stated above...most of it is skins and multiplayer maps which unfortunately no-one seems to be bothered about. Multiplayer...that is. :(

you have to be the oldest person on this forum.... no offense I think i've seen one other person over 30

you have to be the oldest person on this forum.... no offense I think i've seen one other person over 30

There are a lot over 30 on the forums. There are also a lot of under 16.