Do Your Parents,Teachers,Friends ECT Hate The Way I Type

IAMSWIFT1

My Mom HATES The Way I Type And She Says To Not Use The Cap Lock But I Tell Her It's They Way I Type And It's More Comfortable After Typing 10 Paragraphs,My Question Is Do Your Parents,Teachers,Friends,And ECT Hate The Way You Type.One TIme I Had To Re Type A 500 Word Essay Because I Was Typing Like I Am Now

My parents, teachers, friends, etc, don't know who you are.

My Mom HATES The Way I Type And She Says To Not Use The Cap Lock But I Tell Her It's They Way I Type And It's More Comfortable After Typing 10 Paragraphs,My Question Is Do Your Parents,Teachers,Friends,And ECT Hate The Way You Type.One TIme I Had To Re Type A 500 Word Essay Because I Was Typing Like I Am Now

Yeah you are obnoxious. Fix it or lose a finger.

Or fail a class for being grammatically incorrect.

500 words is not an essay...

Why Do You Use Caps Lock Like That Its Weird Dude

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Dude..... seriously. You try typing like that on a college essay, and see how your professor reacts.

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

Sorry but I actually hate the way you type. I mean its annoying and how can you use the caps lock after every second?

Anyways my 7th grade computer teacher loves the way I type. 98% accuracy with 65ish words per minute and all fingers on right keys wihtout using caps lock.

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

I typed 2000 words for a class just to define 3 different words alone. 500 really is nothing lol

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights"

This ^, OP, you really need things straightened out, in California 7th grade, Homework in 500 words...

Grammar police coming in three...two...one...

Click here to claim your free Linus plushie.

Why would you need to retype it when you could easily use something make your text lowercase, and I don't like the way you type as you are grammatically incorrect

You had to re-type the essay? I would have failed you right there lol. I understand this is the internet, but it's such a burden to read your OP

Well I Was In 5th Grade And Yes I Get It Is Annoying To People And Grammatically Incorrect And If I Try To Type With No Caps I Have To Bird Peck Or Whatever They Call It

Why would you need to retype it when you could easily use something make your text lowercase, and I don't like the way you type as you are grammatically incorrect

Valid Reason

It's fucking annoiyng. You look like an idiot when you type like that.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

I typed 2000 words for a class just to define 3 different words alone. 500 really is nothing lol

I Would Assume You Where In College, This Happened When I Was In 5th Grade 

Oh god, aside from being grammatically incorrect when you type a essay in all caps, it's better to just type in all lowercase, why the caps???

Either you're master race or you're not.

Well I Was In 5th Grade And Yes I Get It Is Annoying To People And Grammatically Incorrect And If I Try To Type With No Caps I Have To Bird Peck Or Whatever They Call It

Heres what you should do. Take the caps lock key out, hammer it break it burn it drop water on it. Then type in all lowercase for a month or 2 (That is actually more grammatically correct) and then use shift to uppercase the words that are needed

No offense, but you're giving me a case of the YouTube comments. Reminds me of this famous copypasta:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

There would be no visible reaction. 

Just goes straight to the trash.

*Looks at first three words and sees they all start capitalized. Professor crumbles it immediately and tosses it into the garbage*

I personally find it VERY irritating. The only time it makes sense is in a title with anything 3 letters or more having the capitalization unless its the beginning... Other then that, it is pointless to do so. I think you'd probably type faster if you didn't do it... I can type 100-150WPM depending on the day with my two mechanical keyboards. One is with Blues and the other is with Clears that I use almost daily on my rig. My Dell gets the one with Blues.

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

*Looks at first three words and sees they all start capitalized. Professor crumbles it immediately and tosses it into the garbage*

I personally find it VERY irritating. The only time it makes sense is in a title with anything 3 letters or more having the capitalization unless its the beginning... Other then that, it is pointless to do so. I think you'd probably type faster if you didn't do it... I can type 100-150WPM depending on the day with my two mechanical keyboards. One is with Blues and the other is with Clears that I use almost daily on my rig. My Dell gets the one with Blues.

100 - 150? Damn man thats awesome

100 - 150? Damn man thats awesome

I'm happy with it, 150ish on a good day but generally type at around 100-110 normally... It kind of tanks when I'm at school on something like a laptop keyboard or the old crappy membranes with tons of stuff in them... They really should clean them out someday.. Oh wait, they treat them like their computers...

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

My teacher would fail each and every paper I turn in if I typed like that.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

My parents, teachers, friends, etc, don't know who you are.

Quite true, now would they mention something if say I shared this with them? Possibly.  Now going back to the original poster... I've tamed down my inner "Grammar Nazi"/"Grammar Police" to a more back burner passive aggressive type, mostly because there is a lot more to grammar than just simply punctuation and the use of words but how they're connected and the placement of punctuation and running into a possible run-on and so on and so fourth... Though I am pretty sure that this little post is free of them [run-ons] I might be wrong and I frankly don't care. Also, semicolons they have little functional use and yet remain essential if you want to compare things or contrast things and so on and so on. 

Example of the use of a semicolon : 

We usually don't eat this late; Our circumstances change frequently forcing us to eat at such inconvenient times.  

(This isn't a great example of the use of a semicolon however, it suffices for the purpose. Now you might be wondering how does a semicolon have to do with anything though it sort of does, since it pertains to English grammar.)

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization