I am finally going to get my order my GPU but few Qs (Int)

Sharif

I am going to order internationally,are there any factors i should watch out? (amazon to SA) (No import tax) 

Example :

1. How to track my shipping with those apps? 
  2. I am a first timer any advice?
  3. Am i missing anything? 
  4. Is the estimation the exact cost? 
  5. How long did it take for you? 

Yes 3.5gb,very annoyed but still seems the best in that price point (sort of) 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NJ9BJ8G/ref=gno_cart_title_0?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Amazon have their own tracking or the courier will provide something. 

If things go wrong talk to Amazon or the seller. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

290x lightning is the best value currently IMO.

People saying the 970 is the best for the price , hmm i dont agree with that anymore honestly.

Just my two cents.

You can get that card for 300 bucks with rebates.

290x lightning is the best value currently IMO.

People saying the 970 is the best for the price , hmm i dont agree with that anymore honestly.

Just my two cents.

You can get that card for 300 bucks with rebates.

I have been using a AMD card for 3+ years,i want to check out what Nvidia offers,maybe next time i will go with R9 400/300 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

I still prefer the 970 over the 290, although the 290 lightning is a serious beast, would use them in crossfire, but for single performance id get 970.

As its been shown, the 970 only suffers from the vram problem at high resolutions, but the framerates are not high enough when the graphics run ultra and ultraHD, therefore, having the whole 4GB is best if running SLI or crossfire, as you will have the horsepower and ram to run ultraHD at ultra detail. single GPU 970, dual, 290s.

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

I still prefer the 970 over the 290, although the 290 lightning is a serious beast, would use them in crossfire, but for single performance id get 970.

As its been shown, the 970 only suffers from the vram problem at high resolutions, but the framerates are not high enough when the graphics run ultra and ultraHD, therefore, having the whole 4GB is best if running SLI or crossfire, as you will have the horsepower and ram to run ultraHD at ultra detail. single GPU 970, dual, 290s.

If i ever do it probably will be just 1440p 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

then you are probably fine with the 970 (i have one and i'm incredibly pleased with its performance, thats why i keep recomending it)

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

At 1080p either one will work fine , thats why i recommend like a msi 290x for 280 bucks .

There is no need to spend more 40/50 bucks for a card with slight performance edge.

Thats my reasoning most of the time.

At 1080p either one will work fine , thats why i recommend like a msi 290x for 280 bucks .

There is no need to spend more 40/50 bucks for a card with slight performance edge.

Thats my reasoning most of the time.

then you are probably fine with the 970 (i have one and i'm incredibly pleased with its performance, thats why i keep recomending it)

Thanks,btw i am going with Asus becasue of International warrenty 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

Yes 3.5gb,very annoyed but still seems the best in that price point (sort of) 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NJ9BJ8G/ref=gno_cart_title_0?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

I have been using a AMD card for 3+ years,i want to check out what Nvidia offers,maybe next time i will go with R9 400/300 

Better stick to what you know and go with the Lightining 290X this time around if your PSU can handle it. Try out Nvidia when they have a card that wasn't partially lied about.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

Thanks,btw i am going with Asus becasue of International warrenty 

DONT! DOOONT! Asus cards are a fair bit worse than the competing ones! I got an MSI one coz im a fanboy but the gigabyte one is epic. Don't MSI and GB have same kind of warranties as Asus?

DONT! DOOONT! Asus cards are a fair bit worse than the competing ones! I got an MSI one coz im a fanboy but the gigabyte one is epic. Don't MSI and GB have same kind of warranties as Asus?

Not internationally 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD