Dual booting OSX and W7/8.1/10

I think I'd like to put OSX on my secondary ssd and then dual boot w7 (eventually w10 probably) and OSX. What would be the best way to go about doing so -- so I can have both running simultaneously (OSX on my left monitor, windows on my center/right monitor) with OSX consuming the fewest resources as possible yet still giving me a usable experience.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

You can't run 2 OS's at the same time on a PC without VM's as far as I know. You basically want your CPU to run 2 OS's at the same time from 2 separate drives at the same time without the use of a VM

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Use a Virtual Machine, but you need about 8GB to run OS X proper

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

You can't run 2 OS's at the same time on a PC without VM's as far as I know. You basically want your CPU to run 2 OS's at the same time from 2 separate drives at the same time without the use of a VM

I expect to run them in a VM, I just didn't know if/which are better than others -- I've only used VMWare and that was 8~ years ago. Plus, I wasn't sure how a VM would work when using OSX, since you do need to change some bios settings (settings, which may conflict with windows? --idk).

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

i've heard of a way of running OSX in VMware, but it was all quite shady so i didnt really dig into it. its possible, but you're gonna have to do voodoo magic.

It is doable to run OSX in VMware in Windows. However, it is against Apple Terms to run OSX on anything else than an Apple product (Mac, Macbook, iMac, iThingy).

Hackintosh? I am pretty sure it would be more stable than a VM. Since OSX does a bunch of stupid authentication to make sure its running on a Apple machine. It will check for the SMBIOS I think its called. Its really shady business. 

Yeah, there are modified images of OS X that you can get for VMware Player/Workstation. You also need to patch VMware as well to allow OS X to run. I did it before, it wasn't too hard. You will need to find out where to get everything on your own though. 

As said can do with VM only so that can use dual booting OS and compatible hardware is required in order to use dual OS.