What are your favorite gpus

Pony080905

What are your favorite gpus

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King

650ti, 680, and 260x

Buy my yoga 2 pro!  http://linustechtips.com/main/classifieds/item/2711-lenovo-yoga-2-pro-i7-4510u-8gb-ram-4k-btc-accepted/

[spoiler=Trumps Wall

]AMD FX 8320 OC@ 4.4 GHZ GPUamd sapphire 7950RAM: 12GB CORSAIR XMS3 Psu: Corsair cx 500m CASE: Corsair 800d MOBO: Asrock 970 extreme 3 r2 Storage: 256GB mx100 SSD, 1TB WD Blue,1tb Seagate Barracuda in Raid 0, 750GB Seagate Baracude. Os Windows 7
CPU: AMD A-10 5800k RAM: 4GB DDR3 Storage:Random drives Mobo:msi SomthingCase: good question   

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

8800gt(s) That thing is a beast

And my 780 strix. Overclocks pretty well

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Mine would probably be the R9 290X, the double dissipation from XFX

“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King

GT210, R7 240 -coming tomorrow hopefully- 

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Radeon 9700pro

Geforce 4200ti

Geforce 9600gt / 8800gt

Radeon R9 290

R9 270 use to be the price to performance king, but that is slowly becoming the R9 280.

R9 290 & 290x are great in their own segments depending on what deal is going on. That R9 290x for $232 was ridiculous.

EVGA gtx 560 2 win. Because it was random. Any radeon 290 because fuck nvidia with their sli bridges still.

660ti, 970 and 290 probably, they basically broke the record of best bang for your buck

8800GT 

HD4770 and HD 4850

HD 7750

GTX 970 (yeah I don't care about that 3.5Gb stuff that much)

R9 290 ( :P )

Spoiler

8800GT

HD4770 and HD 4850

HD 7750

GTX 970 (yeah I don't care about that 3.5Gb stuff that much)

R9 290 ( :P )

The 970 ram issues is commonly on 4k

My all time favorite is definitely the Voodoo 2!

i7 4790k @4.7 | GTX 1070 Strix | Z97 Sabertooth | 32GB  DDR3 2400 mhz | Intel 750 SSD | Define R5 | Corsair K70 | Steel Series Rival | XB271, 1440p, IPS, 165hz | 5.1 Surround
PC Build

Desk Build

I loved my gtx 680's back when they were still a fresh release, Currently (despite all the "issues" surrounding them) Im in love with the gtx 970. A few friends bought a pair for sli each and on each and every one of their setups (some 4k. some triple monitor and one 1440p) its been a butter smooth experience with awesome performance. Personally right now though i wont lie im looking towards getting 2 gtx 980 poseidon cards for my rig, Im thinking ill tape off and paint the shroud to match my colors a bit better but i like that i can instantly link them into my water cooling since i have enough rads, tubing, and fittings around the house.

The 970 ram issues is commonly on 4k

That's why I said I don't care that much lol since I'm probably a 1440p gamer (if I ever can)

Spoiler

I loved my gtx 680's back when they were still a fresh release, Currently (despite all the "issues" surrounding them) Im in love with the gtx 970. A few friends bought a pair for sli each and on each and every one of their setups (some 4k. some triple monitor and one 1440p) its been a butter smooth experience with awesome performance. Personally right now though i wont lie im looking towards getting 2 gtx 980 poseidon cards for my rig, Im thinking ill tape off and paint the shroud to match my colors a bit better but i like that i can instantly link them into my water cooling since i have enough rads, tubing, and fittings around the house.

Didn't some of the 680s have the glowing GeForce logo

Didn't some of the 680s have the glowing GeForce logo

No, the glowing logo started with the GTX 690 (which i also owned at one point hence my profile pic) and they carried it on after that.

Gainward GTX 570 GS LH

Zotac GTX Omega Core Editition

VTX3D ATI Radeon 5450 1GB

Steve

I'm not a fan of Zotac or PNY graphic cards

I would say the most memorable one is when I received a AIW 9800 Pro. Coming from a 9200 this was a huge upgrade.