Digital Storm presents Steel And Copper Dream PC ($9,500)

GoodBytes

Digital Storm introduced a new PC where the water cooling tubes are in metal, looks awesome, and has great power. It's the Aventum II, and you can purchase one right now.

Base model starts at $5,000 and goes all the up to $9,500 U.S

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

The case is in steal, features 22 fans that are regulated by software

The water pipes are nickle-plated copper.

LP-Gallery-11.jpg

LP-Gallery-12.jpg

Hot swappable HDD/SSD

LP-Gallery-5.jpg

Specs options:

digi.PNG

Digital Storms says that it was inspired by high-end automotive cooling systems, each set is crafted by hand, making each system unique.

You can order yours here: http://www.digitalstormonline.com/aventum-ii.asp

Source: http://kotaku.com/a-10-000-steel-and-copper-dream-pc-590539356

I kind of want to see if i can ask for the parts and do it my self ? that would be fun. 

thats cool. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

dose copper pipes

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

If I had the time to do it, I'd save up for level 1. 

That is amazing. I'd buy one just because it is so damn sexy. :D

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Only things i cant do myself is the copper tubing and the case. otherwise. i want to build one :p

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Wow... just wow.... Bet a good modder can make one under 5000?

RAWR signature became a bunch of HTML codes

Wow... just wow.... Bet a good modder can make one under 5000?

Actually these pc's are kind of a really good value all the costum watercooling parts are like 1500-2500 dollars alone to buy and the hardware isn't bad at all ...

Interested in Business and Technology

Can we buy the cases on there own because they look really nice.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Those pipes are gorgeous!!!! Makes that build look so nice

even the lvl 1 is overkill. they should have just made a single 780 (if they really need a 780 in there) and a 4670k, would have made it around 900$ cheaper and boy would that be quite the deal.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Can we buy the cases on there own because they look really nice.

I +1 this, I read this wrong at first and thought <3 _ <3 that case

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Only things i cant do myself is the copper tubing and the case. otherwise. i want to build one :P

Are they copper? Looks like stainless steel. And wouldn't be that hard if you have the right tools.

This and this would be all you need. And to measure correctly. 

Looked on the site and it does say copper, nickle plated. Hmm I would go with stainless steel for this. 

Kinda want to do that for a future build.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

So much monay. 

CPU: 2500k 4.6 Ghz 1.38V   Cooler: CM Seidon 120M   Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V   Memory: Patriot 1600 Mhz (4x4Gb)   GPU: MSI Twin Frozer 3 7950 (1100/1500)  

Storage: Patriot Pyro SE 120Gb, Seagate 500Gb,  HGST 1Tb   PSU: OCZ 700W   Monitor: Dell ST2420L   Mouse: Razer Naga 2012   Keyboard: Cooler Master Quickfire Ultimate (Mx Blues)  

they only have up to 3 titans i would want 4 liquid cooler Teslas k20's for that price!

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

Amazing PC, but honestly I would rather have a shitty self built PC than a pre built one. 

i7 4770K - Maximus VI Formula - GTX 780 Ti - Corsair 900D 

Ugly, to be completely honest. Not a fan of the red, the front and the hole in the side.

Are they copper? Looks like stainless steel. And wouldn't be that hard if you have the right tools.

This and this would be all you need. And to measure correctly. 

Looked on the site and it does say copper, nickle plated. Hmm I would go with stainless steel for this. 

Kinda want to do that for a future build.

Only the most expensive on has the copper. It is in the specs.  :)

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2