Calling all Mercenaries and/or Pirates

CommanderFett

You can count on my guns.

I'll even offer a 10% discount for org members  :P

But that Constellation Taurus is still smiling at me. I'm not sure if I can resist...

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

You tell me who you're looking for, and I'll tell you if I run into them at a pirate meet. Or I'll hire him and "run" into you ;)

I intend to hitch-hike the universe so I'll need a lift at some point.

So mutual benefit sounds wise anyway

I'll be a freelance merc. I'll take any job if it pays well enough^^ 

So if you hire me i'll work for you. But

image.png

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I intend to hitch-hike the universe so I'll need a lift at some point.

So mutual benefit sounds wise anyway

Mutual benefit sounds good to me. We have an accord.

What I want to know is how much freedom will we have? Can we make them kneel? Can we shoot them to cause pain but not kill? Can we bind them? What are our limits?

What I want to know is how much freedom will we have? Can we make them kneel? Can we shoot them to cause pain but not kill? Can we bind them? What are our limits?

You can cripple but be careful going down the morbid path, tbh if your a pirate peoples welfare shouldn't be a priority.

You can cripple but be careful going down the morbid path, tbh if your a pirate peoples welfare shouldn't be a priority.

I'm not so much worried about their welfare, as to how easy or hard my actions will make future encounters.

My fears about mercs not being allowed, after reading some posts about pirates on here seem to have been dealt with.  

I figured any damage a pirate could do to the orgs rep via the rep system, a merc could too if they picked the "wrong" contract off the boards.  That relationship web concept they have could get pretty complicated in the fringes of space.

If we aren't caught up in a big war, and you are in need of a frigate with a flight deck filled with super hornets or gladiators, let me know.

I'm not so much worried about their welfare, as to how easy or hard my actions will make future encounters.

I think crippling a person is as bad as killing someone in game, also you'll get a name as a soft pirate

My fears about mercs not being allowed, after reading some posts about pirates on here seem to have been dealt with.

I figured any damage a pirate could do to the orgs rep via the rep system, a merc could too if they picked the "wrong" contract off the boards. That relationship web concept they have could get pretty complicated in the fringes of space.

If we aren't caught up in a big war, and you are in need of a frigate with a flight deck filled with super hornets or gladiators, let me know.

What's your name on Star Citizen? You seem like a fellow I'd enjoy knowing in the Verse

I think crippling a person is as bad as killing someone in game, also you'll get a name as a soft pirate

Really? Why would crippling be the same as killing? They don't have to go through the character reset process if they're only crippled.

Soft pirate? You wound me. I was going for a "reasonable" pirate xD

@CommanderFett

I have a Cutlass Black that I will be upgrading with things (holding cell, etc.) and I'd be more than happy to work with you! Same as just about everyone else. Open to bounty hunting, trader protection, search and rescue. As long as there is money involved I'm game.

@CommanderFett

I have a Cutlass Black that I will be upgrading with things (holding cell, etc.) and I'd be more than happy to work with you! Same as just about everyone else. Open to bounty hunting, trader protection, search and rescue. As long as there is money involved I'm game.

Cutlass Blue here my friend. It will be my pleasure to work with you in the 'Verse. What's your moniker at RSI? Mine's the same as here.

Cutlass Blue here my friend. It will be my pleasure to work with you in the 'Verse. What's your moniker at RSI? Mine's the same as here.

Mine should be the same as well. I took a hiatus waiting for the Cutlass to come out and just now getting back in. So im not 100%. Im at work currently and RSI is blocked sooo....

Mine should be the same as well. I took a hiatus waiting for the Cutlass to come out and just now getting back in. So im not 100%. Im at work currently and RSI is blocked sooo....

I followed you. If I'm ever on when you are, send me an invite and we can play together.

Cutlass blue and Karthu-al over here. Will be looking towards a scout/tracking based (hornet ghost or tracker perhaps) ship and a connie.

Still new, but learning

i7 4790K / GTX 970 G1 Gaming / Maximus VII Hero / Swiftech H240x / Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb, 1600mhz, cl9 / 850 evo 250GB /

WD Blue 1TB / HX850 / Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Cutlass blue and Karthu-al over here. Will be looking towards a scout/tracking based (hornet ghost or tracker perhaps) ship and a connie.

Can I look to you in the 'verse for assistance in high-value targets?

Can I look to you in the 'verse for assistance in high-value targets?

Fair enough, plan to be a neutral mercenary that will focus on variety and odd jobs. So a decent compendium of different ships and skills are my focus. Whether it be assistance, scouting or destruction.

Still new, but learning

i7 4790K / GTX 970 G1 Gaming / Maximus VII Hero / Swiftech H240x / Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb, 1600mhz, cl9 / 850 evo 250GB /

Fair enough, plan to be a neutral mercenary that will focus on variety and odd jobs. So a decent compendium of different ships and skills are my focus. Whether it be assistance, scouting or destruction.

Whats your handle on RSI? Mine's the same as here

Whats your handle on RSI? Mine's the same as here

same,

drewjn

Iskaral_Pust

Points to anyone who gets the origin of the second name

Still new, but learning

I'm a Indifferent Merc., I like to do what I want........but nothing is stoping me from having a grand time killing people. -sniffs-   MMmmmmm....love the smell of burn ships in the morning!

Respectfully
CODENAME RAVEN
"All humans are alone, that is their destiny....."