Does anybody have insanely unbalanced build?

Come on guys step it up xD

No one with a 860k and gtx 980 sli?

Im disapointed with you

/s

I had my 860k with a r9 290x lighting since i didnt have a card for a week lol

Remember a wise man once said, "You'll most likely hear/see more bad reviews from products than good, because if they get a good product, they won't bother to write a review, and if they got a bad product, they'll complain about the product" ~ SoftenButterCream

I've got a P8Z68 Deluxe and a i5 3750k with a radeon hd 6670

Hi there. Move along, n0thing to see here.

I see people on this forum with i7s and GTX 750Tis/760s/R9 270s, and all I can think is, I hope you didn't buy that rig with gaming in mind. At least not their #1 priority.

My priority was for gaming. I also needed a good CPU for rendering videos and emulation.

It's still my #1 priority though, just didn't have the money at the time I picked my system out because I started off with an FX-6300 and one R9 270.

Also, BeamNG is a bitch.

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

@LinusTech maybe a bottlenecking at its worst video, ft. pentium g3258 and 3 way 980?

4790k @ 4.6 (1.25 adaptive) // 2x GTX 970 stock clocks/voltage // Dominator Platnium 4x4 16G //Maximus Formula VII // WD Black1TB + 128GB 850 PRO // RM1000 // NZXT H440 // Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 (MX Blue) // Corsair M95 + Steelseries QCK // Razer Adaro DJ // AOC I2757FH

I have a Radeon HD 7750 that I replaced in my main system, running in my parents old HP Core2 Duo 1.8ghz machine. The card had 2gb of DDR3 and system only had 1.5gb of DDR2 (and only a 1.0 slot). Nobody really uses it anymore (my parents moved to an i5 Mac mini), so I installed Win 10 preview and dumped TF2 on it. TF ran like a boss. So i figured I'd go ham on DOTA 2 and...splat... I'd didn't measure it, but I'd estimate somewhere in the realm of 7FPS... kind of like really bad stop motion animation.

@LinusTech maybe a bottlenecking at its worst video, ft. pentium g3258 and 3 way 980?

If possible, a comparison with a Wolfdale Core 2 Duo at the same clock speed would be good as well.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

-snip-

Why not... I'll take the flack. My last build was an FX 8150 and a GTX 690. It originally was suppose to have my newer GTX 560 Ti in it but I got a pretty big sum of money right at ordering the parts and went all out on a new 690 (was way before the Titan). I originally picked up the 8150 because I wanted to experiment with 8 core cpu. Conclusion: it was shit, never get bulldozer. 

The one in my sig is a pretty unbalanced laptop

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

Well right now I have a gtx 210 with a Intel I5 4690k but just decided to take it out and use the intergrated Cpu graphics

Well right now I have a gtx 210 with a Intel I5 4690k but just decided to take it out and use the intergrated Cpu graphics

Was the GTX 210 that bad?

PMSL

Do you have any game with a benchmark utility so you an do a bench and share with the community.

sorry don't have any proper games yet until I get my gtx 980

Do you have any game with a benchmark utility so you an do a bench and share with the community.

I could do a benchmark, got my LGA775 mobo working again (its on its 3rd life now), I'm curious myself as to what the results will be.

PMSL

sorry don't have any proper games yet until I get my gtx 980

if you dont mind me asking, why'd you go with a single 980 over 2 970s?

PROJECT MOGARCPU: i5 4690k @ 4.9 Ghz CPU CoolerCorsair H100i in Pull on top Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming GT GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming Edition RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB) 2133 Mhz  PSU: EVGA G2 850W SSD: Samsung EVO 840 250 GB HDD: WD Black 1TB Case: Cooler Master CM Storm Scout II

if you dont mind me asking, why'd you go with a single 980 over 2 970s?

Probably doesnt want a second card wasted on games that dont support sli at launch or don support it at all( evil within , wolfenstein the new order etc)

Probably doesnt want a second card wasted on games that dont support sli at launch or don support it at all( evil within , wolfenstein the new order etc)

well the performnce decrease is about 20% less for about 150$ cheaper? SLI support doesnt get released too much after the initial launch

PROJECT MOGARCPU: i5 4690k @ 4.9 Ghz CPU CoolerCorsair H100i in Pull on top Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming GT GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming Edition RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB) 2133 Mhz  PSU: EVGA G2 850W SSD: Samsung EVO 840 250 GB HDD: WD Black 1TB Case: Cooler Master CM Storm Scout II

well the performnce decrease is about 20% less for about 150$ cheaper? SLI support doesnt get released too much after the initial launch

Depends on the game.

Some people prefer a 980 because its less hassle , not saying its the best bang for the buck by any means.

A 980 oced to 1500 mhz is a mean ass gpu thought.

Actually I just really like the reference design and the reference 970 is £330 I think so might as well spend the extra