HTC One mini !

IamNewie

For those of you guys who haven't heard about the news yet. HTC One mini's picture are leaked in En*gadget website ! 

htcmini-1371056530.jpg

The leaks are true: HTC's rumored M4 is indeed the One Mini. We know because a trusted source in possession of the "petite" 4.3-inch handset has fed us a direct image, while also confirming some specs. From what we've seen, the few renders and blurrycam shots that bled out earlier this year appear to be dead-on. The One Mini's a more approachable (and affordable) version of the One -- both inside and out -- with some notable differences. For starters, its screen size has been reduced to 4.3-inches, much like Samsung's Galaxy S 4 Mini, making it much more palm-friendly and deserving of the Mini moniker. But we don't yet have a clear handle on its resolution. Certainly, the Mini's not going to ape the One's dazzling 1080p Super LCD 3 display -- what's more likely is that this "smaller" screen is of the 720p variety.

The Mini still features the much-lauded metallic unibody HTC ushered in with the One and Beats Audio branding on the back, although now its front face is ringed with plastic. The consequence of that latter design change should aid in reducing its weight, but it also means you're getting considerably more bezel than on the One. There's also no IR blaster on the device, so you won't be able to use it as a handy replacement for your tv remote. And cosmetically, that's about as far as the Mini strays from the One.

Much could change by the time the One Mini is released later this year -- should be sometime in Q3 -- but for the moment, the handset's running a Sensed-up version of Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with BlinkFeed on board. Specific details on the UltraPixel cameras weren't made available to us, but we do know the rear module's capable of full HD video recording and Zoe share capture. As for the processor inside, our source provided us with a few benchmark results, pegging the CPU as a 1.4GHz dual-core setup -- presumably, a Snapdragon 400 just like the HTC First. That's about the extent of what we have on the One Mini. For anything further, you'll just have to wait for more leaks or HTC's official announcement later this fall.

Personal thoughts = I think it would be great for consumer level who wants HTC Features such as zoe and blinkfeeds in a good price. Especially here in my country where HTC One is really expensive it cost 7 million Rupiahs (IDR). 4.3 inch display is fine for me though but dual-core? It may not be as fast as the original HTC One.

So what do you guys thought about this ?

For more pics = http://www.engadget.com/2013/06/05/htc-one-mini-leaks/

it looks kind of weird to me, as it is more than two tmes as long as wide

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

But I just got a HTC one and it's too big :(

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

This has already been posted.

damn... sorry for double post :wacko:

Want to give it to me and buy the mini?

Why do i always get blue screens? Why not a red one for a change?

Spoiler

CPU: 2920x  GPU: Sapphire HD 7950 Vapor X  MOBO: X399 Taichi  RAM: 4x 8GB Trident Z RGN 3200/14  CASE: 900D  OS SSD: Samsung 960 Evo 512GB  Storage: 20TB NAS  PSU: Corsair RM1000i  CPU COOLER: NH-U14S TR4 OS: Arch Linux Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 TKL  Mouse: MX Master 2S Headphones: BD DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm

Want to give it to me and buy the mini?

Lol no thanks.

still no middle home button

no thanks

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

no thanks

ha srsly?

first the Google version now this its almost like there following in the footsteps of Samsung

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

first the Google version now this its almost like there following in the footsteps of Samsung

Android 4.2 are good though but you'll lose htc's apps

ha srsly?

yeah

u wont believe how many people on XDA are bitching about that

its muscle memory

every since the galaxy S2 all android phones have the same layout except moto i think they had like 5 buttons

when apple started suing everyone

every body scattered to make it different

google went with the on screen buttons

htc added a stupid dedicated App buttons instead of a menu button

etc etc etc

already modded my One S in CM10.1 to change what the buttons do

btw there is a mod for a middle home button but it doesnt work well

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Really whining about the apps button? Went from a One X to a One and got accostumed to it in a matter of 1-2 days.

Jesus christ....

Would have been nice for me but the storage is too small and no SD card :(

Don't think dual-core will be much slower, considering it's only driving half the pixels.

Wonder how the battery life will be with less hungry components.

Don't worry I bought my phone and I thought it was too big but after enough use it took me a month and now my phone seems tiny.

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

This has already been posted.

About a hundred million times if you consider the news section...

no thanks

The more annoying part is no task switcher button :(. I use that more than I use the back button, possibly even more than my home button!

The good thing is that the whole bottom part is part of the capacitive area so they might be able to (if it hasn't already been done) turn that HTC logo into an actual button.

They should call it the Linus small hands model :P

But if that's not mini. For mini I'd expect it to be half as tall or at least 3/4's as tall.

I'd buy a phone that small, easier to carry.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

these "mini" versions makes me feel that my phone is microscopic

Dual core? bah... Guess they fell behind Sony's Xperia ZR!

This phone would be an easy sell to me if it had software buttons (either version)

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

They should call it the Linus small hands model :P

But if that's not mini. For mini I'd expect it to be half as tall or at least 3/4's as tall.

I'd buy a phone that small, easier to carry.

Yeah it got 4.3 inches display instead of 4.7

What the shit is that thing? You call that a mini? The difference in size is so slight its a joke.

Bah humbug!