Ford GT

nj4ck

Any other car guys here excited about the new GT? Not that I could ever afford it, but damn is that thing sexy. I especially love how you can clearly recognize the old GT40 shapes under all the new styling.

Ford-GT_2017_1024x768_wallpaper_01.jpg

*Ford GT "Ecoboost" 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Any other car guys here excited about the new GT? Not that I could ever afford it, but damn is that thing sexy. I especially love how you can clearly recognize the old GT40 shapes under all the new styling.

No, it has a trash V6.

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

damn dat one sexy machine

post-123428-0-40116600-1421695750.gif

post-123428-0-40116600-1421695750.gif

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

Im moist.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

*Ford GT "Ecoboost" 

"make a 1 cilinder feel like a V12 quad turbo"

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

what I love, how all the car guys hate on it for having a twin turbo v6, but praise the nissan gtr for its exact same set up....

edit: i have pictures from the auto show if anyone wants to see more pictures 

Murican LaFerrari with V6 EcoBoost Enzine!

the "ecoboost" branding really throws it off

Certainly looks like a car. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Dat Ecoboost

what I love, how all the car guys hate on it for having a twin turbo v6, but praise the nissan gtr for its exact same set up....

Americans don't know what V6's are.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

I like it, but at the same time I don't. It looks over designed, too many lines across it and unnecessary cutouts. I prefer the older GT from the early 2000s, but I like the engine for this one. A V6 twin turbo ecoboost should give ferrari, porsche and McLaren a right old fright, what with their fancy hybrid designs and all that. Also, Ecoboost, for a simple description really just stands for very efficiently designed engines, not that it's a planet saver, it just gets a lot more from its powerplant than other equivalent vehicles.

Show them to us please! Do you have any of the NSX? I'm more interested in that

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

the "ecoboost" branding really throws it off

However, it's an act of economy. It's exactly the same as GT 40 but with V6 twin-turbo which is a really good thing when the twin-turbo emerged into this car.

You're living in the past.

I think I like my Coyote with a Paxton 2200L over a V6 with a small dinky turbos.

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

yeah I would love to see some pics also its not about the V6 engine but nobody expected ford to put a V6 in to their flagship car ,I personally would love to see a V10 in that car from factory.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

No, it has a trash V6.

I don't think its trash at all. I think the "ecoboost" name is unfortunate, since people know it from those tiny little 1L snail-powered fiesta-engines, but the engine itself is brilliant. Over 600hp at the wheels means likely 650-700hp at the crank, which is a pretty balanced amount of power. Its also a good 200lbs lighter than a Windsor V8 with a blower would have been and it is much more efficient. It sounds AWESOME, too. Like a cobra and a lion having sex, lots of roaring and hissing.

The difference is the GT is an American car, known for its big v8s. The GTR is an import, mostly small v6s and 4 bangers, with an occasional rotary engine.

Sager NP8278-S--CPU-i7-4710MQ--GPU-GTX 970m 6GB--RAM-8GB--Storage-128GB SSD and 1TB HDD--Mouse-Steelseries Rival--Headset-Kingston HyperX Cloud

http://www.sagernotebook.com/Gaming-Notebook-NP8278-S.html

looks sexy, kinda similar to the lamborghini huracan.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Ford GT40:

1968_ford_gt40-pic-33984.jpeg

Ford GT:

ford-gt-vcxl.jpg

The rest are just imitations. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

YES!!!! there are so damn few, especially high-res pictures.

Ford GT40:

Ford GT:

The rest are just imitations. 

That makes no sense. They're all made by Ford. Actually the new GT is the most original of them all, since the GT40 and GT were largely developed in britain, if I recall that correctly.

That makes no sense. They're all made by Ford. Actually the new GT is the most original of them all, since the GT40 and GT were largely developed in britain, if I recall that correctly.

The GT and GT40 were both largely British designs...

How can a new one be the most original if it differs the most from the original design?

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro