Anyone want to make me a PSU shroud?

Dredgy

Hi there, I've spent the last two days managing cables to get everything clean while my motherboards being RMA'd.

While the actual cable run is currently alright (I had to shove a daughter board into the tiniest place and cables are tensed to breaking point, the joys of running a workstation in a gaming case), it is a mess at the PSU area, so I just want to cover it all up.

Case is a Thermaltake Level 10 GT and the PSU is a Seasonic X1250. I'll give more precise measurements with time, I will await my motherboards return from RMA just to be safe, but it will be a long shroud.

At this stage, just fielding interest. I'll pay all materials, shipping and a carton of beer for yourself. I would do it myself, but my town lacks a hardware store,

Australia only.

Thanks if you can do it, or know someone who can :)

ugh if you were in europe, id gladly do it

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

^^^^^^^^^ pick the man above, you will do us a great favor.

Good luck m8.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Hi there, I've spent the last two days managing cables to get everything clean while my motherboards being RMA'd.

While the actual cable run is currently alright (I had to shove a daughter board into the tiniest place and cables are tensed to breaking point, the joys of running a workstation in a gaming case), it is a mess at the PSU area, so I just want to cover it all up.

Case is a Thermaltake Level 10 GT and the PSU is a Seasonic X1250. I'll give more precise measurements with time, I will await my motherboards return from RMA just to be safe, but it will be a long shroud.

At this stage, just fielding interest. I'll pay all materials, shipping and a carton of beer for yourself. I would do it myself, but my town lacks a hardware store,

Australia only.

You might ask a metal shop or car repair shop or something like that.

You might ask a metal shop or car repair shop or something like that.

I have a grocery store where I am at the moment. This town is about 5 blocks in size.

ugh if you were in europe, id gladly do it

Now I think about there is nothing I have to send you to do it, so there's no reason you can't do it, apart from slightly higher shipping costs (but hey, you have cheaper beer so it evens out) :P

I have a grocery store where I am at the moment. This town is about 5 blocks in size.

Now I think about there is nothing I have to send you to do it, so there's no reason you can't do it, apart from slightly higher shipping costs (but hey, you have cheaper beer so it evens out) :P

You might need to go to another city then :P

You might need to go to another city then :P

I'm actually in the biggest town in the region.

Stuck out here for the next 2 months I think. Flights to the nearest big city (which is in the same state) cost more than flights from that city to America. That's how remote I am. But at least it's inly temporary!

if you want to pay for the shipping, ill gladly make it for you :)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

if you want to pay for the shipping, ill gladly make it for you :)

Awesome :) I'll shoot you a PM as soon as mobo gets back and I have everything wired up. Do you have lots of experience? :P

Awesome :) I'll shoot you a PM as soon as mobo gets back and I have everything wired up. Do you have lots of experience? :P

with metalwork yeah :) currently modding a G5 case to accept ATX

Australia only.

if you can get your hands on a short peice of airduct and cut it, it works quite well. ive done it before with a vent i had laying around. much easier than going to a metalwork shop