good open world free roam games

GeeZillion

other then GTA games or skyrim fallout ect

Any other Elder Scrolls games

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

What about DA: Inquisition 

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

GTA is the only AMAZING one i can think of. JC2 is OK, but gets repetitive. Burnout paradise if you like car games.

What about DA: Inquisition 

Not really open world. Multiple large hubs. It is a little deceptive because the hinterlands is the largest, but is the first that they show you. They make you think that the rest will be that quest-filled.

Still a really really good game though, I really recommend it.

i personally like the Crew, i have clocked 61 hours and still heaps of fun with some of the bugs :)

CPU: I7 4790K GPU: Manli GTX 980 Mobo: Asus Gryphon z97 RAM: kingston Hyper x fury 16GB 1866mhz PSU: EVGA supernova 750W G2 SSD: Samsung 840 evo 500GB HDD: WD Black 3TB Case: Parvum s2.0 Fans: Noiseblocker E-loop 800rpm Cooling: Custom water cooling

Far cry, maybe?

When in doubt: C4

Microsoft Flight Simulator X, literally world free roam

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

Batman Arkham City

Batman Arkham Origins

Borderlands 2

Far Cry 3

Just Cause 2

Saints Row: The Third

Sleeping Dogs

Shadow or Mordor is apparently really good though I haven't played it myself.

I personally didn't have much fun with Saints Row III. 

Saints Row IV, on the other hand, was a great time, and there's a monster sale on all Saints-Row-related things on Steam right now. Super fun super-power game.

Other than that, I'd agree with what other people have posted, and I remember having a bit of fun with Sleeping Dogs, even if the driving physics are a bit wonky (although the bashing mechanic makes up for it, I think)

I personally didn't have much fun with Saints Row III. 

Saints Row IV, on the other hand, was a great time, and there's a monster sale on all Saints-Row-related things on Steam right now. Super fun super-power game.

Other than that, I'd agree with what other people have posted, and I remember having a bit of fun with Sleeping Dogs, even if the driving physics are a bit wonky (although the bashing mechanic makes up for it, I think)

Haven't played Saints Row 4 myself which is why I didn't mention it. Sleeping Dogs is a pretty good choice though.

Dark Souls is pretty much free-2-roam.

Incredibly fun, incredibly challenging ... what could go wrong?  :ph34r:

Saints Row 3 (Not 4) and Prototype has some good fun.

Maybe I need to give it another shot, but I didn't have fun with the beginning parts of Saint's Row 3 and then never really went back to playing it. Just curious, but what didn't you like about 4? 

shadows of mordor, 2 large open world "zones"  Excellent game.

I second this.