And the winner for the world's worst PC goes to......

Oberon.Smite

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dJYW6h

This is my current PC, I still have like 85 bucks left over.....

How bad?

Lol when did you buy this 

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770 | Motherboard: Asus Z97-A | RAM: 8gb (2x4gb) Corsair LP @1600mhz | GPU: Asus TUF GTX 1660 OC 6GB | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 | Storage: 250gb Samsung 840 EVO and 1TB WD Black 7200rpm | PSU: Corsair CX750M | Display: Asus VG245H 1920x1080 | Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO and default case fans | Laptop: Early 2015 13" Macbook Pro Retina - i5 2.7Ghz - 256GB SSD

Don't be so down, it's not terrible at all.

We can't all afford i7-4770Ks and GTX 980s.

Try living with intel hd 3000 for a year. Tell me how "bad" that is. Source games get old real fast.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

This.^

PC Specs: 

CPU: i7-9700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite | RAM: 16GB's Team T-Force Vulcan 3000MHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 1070 8GB AMP! Edition  | Storage: 500GB WD Caviar Blue | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Crucial BX200 240GB SSD | OS: Windows 10 64-bit  | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Headphones: Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition's, HD 598 Cs | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire XT MX Blues Monitors: Acer GN246HL 144Hz, Acer G226HQLBbd 60Hz | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro.

+1 for the cooler though. Really quiet right?^^

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Try living with intel hd 3000 for a year. Tell me how "bad" that is. Source games get old real fast.

I can't go for 3 days for my RMA GPU, its killing me. :C

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

Please don't go for AMD CPUs

Well, I am a Intel fanboy, but I have to say AMD CPUs have a place in the budget end of the spectrum for PC builds (especially APU)

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

please tell me how you were able to pirate a product key

magical KMSPico b0ss.

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Hey, at least you have a graphics card!

please tell me how you were able to pirate a product key. I'm pretty sure you can't that's why I'm trying to prove a point. Pirating is also wrong morally and the risks that come along with it aren't worth it

Actually it's really easy.. And who needs morals anyways?? :D

please tell me how you were able to pirate a product key

Unfortunately talk of piracy is frowned upon by the moderators, but there are ways.

There's a built-in cmd code that renews a 30-day trial version, but I digress...

That's a lot better than my former build, celeron g540 and no dedicated gpu, raidmax psu and case to match.

Woo!

I know that feel :/

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

g3258 will still outperform an AMD quad core all day long

No it won't I've built rigs for friends with both CPUs, only difference between the rigs being the CPU and Mobo, and in almost every game the X4 beat the G3258 by about 5-6 FPS. The X4 is a quad core G3258 as far as performance goes, definitely a better buy than the Pentium

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

I have a friend with an 1.45GHz AMD sempron as the CPU.....

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

please tell me how you were able to pirate a product key. I'm pretty sure you can't that's why I'm trying to prove a point. Pirating is also wrong morally and the risks that come along with it aren't worth it

Windows 7 Activator.

Project Cobalt: 

CPU: AMD FX 8370 Motherboard:

Asus M5A97 R2.0

RAM: G.Skill Ares 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 2133 GPU:

Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Case: NZXT H440 (Blue)

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 256GB +  2x 1TB WD Cavier Blue

PSU: Corsair 750G2 

CPU Cooler: Swiftech H220X

Keyboard: Model M + a lot of others 

Mouse: Logitech G502

Vintage Gaming PC: AMD Athlon T-Bird 800Mhz, Gainward nVidia Ti200 128MB, 512MB Crucial RAM DDR, Compaq ASPEN 2 OEM Board, Soundblaster Live! 5.1, Windows 98SE

PEOPLE: I ALREADY HAVE THIS. 

DONT GIVE ME BUILD SUGGESTIONS

I'm planning on buying an i5 Skylake in late 2015

stealing is wrong also the way that activator embeds itself into windows would scare the hell out of me

5 minutes ago you didnt even know you could steal Windows, of course youre scared by something you dont know about. It's fine thousands upon thousands of people use it. As far as pirating specifically Windows goes this is how I think of it. You know Apple? The company that people always blame for over charging? They sell their OS for 20$ so why in the hell would I pay 100$ for Windows

5 minutes ago you didnt even know you could steal Windows, of course youre scared by something you dont know about. It's fine thousands upon thousands of people use it. As far as pirating specifically Windows goes this is how I think of it. You know Apple? The company that people always blame for over charging? They sell their OS for 20$ so why in the hell would I pay 100$ for Windows

This^ Also every OSx update is completely free.

Windows 7 Activator.

I had to use one of those. I will not let Microsoft screw me around and say I have to by another copy of windows because I 'Installed it too many times' on the same machine. (assholes is what Microsoft is).

This^ Also every OSx update is completely free.

I never knew that, Microsoft needs to keep up with the times.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

I happen to have got Windows for free. I live in Fairfax County, and being one of the richest counties around, all students get Windows 8,7,and office 2013 for free. 

I happen to have got Windows for free. I live in Fairfax County, and being one of the richest counties around, all students get Windows 8,7,and office 2013 for free. 

Damn.

Here I am never buying Windows 7 and using product keys off old laptops lol.

Project Cobalt: 

CPU: AMD FX 8370 Motherboard:

Asus M5A97 R2.0

RAM: G.Skill Ares 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 2133 GPU:

Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Case: NZXT H440 (Blue)

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 256GB +  2x 1TB WD Cavier Blue

PSU: Corsair 750G2 

CPU Cooler: Swiftech H220X

Keyboard: Model M + a lot of others 

Mouse: Logitech G502

Vintage Gaming PC: AMD Athlon T-Bird 800Mhz, Gainward nVidia Ti200 128MB, 512MB Crucial RAM DDR, Compaq ASPEN 2 OEM Board, Soundblaster Live! 5.1, Windows 98SE