SOOO, this LAN Hoody

LeChef
Go to solution Solved by LinusTech,

The problem with the hoodiea was that we needed something like $50k up front to print them in reasonable way since they are not one-off items and also need somewhere to inventory them.

It was going to be a pretty involved project. So we really wanted to see the community behind it before investing even though in the long run I think it would actually be profitable for Linus Media Group.

It's possible it could still happen but for now it's on the back burner

So in the crowdfunding for the new office I saw that they were just shy of the LTT LAN hoody goal.
Would there be any way to still get this to work?

Welp

We've been over this. We didn't make the goal, we don't get the hoodies. 

they could start a treespring or something like it? i would buy one. 

Honestly, they could start another fundraiser just to get the hoodies up and running. I would totally buy one, and a lot of others would too.

The problem with the hoodiea was that we needed something like $50k up front to print them in reasonable way since they are not one-off items and also need somewhere to inventory them.

It was going to be a pretty involved project. So we really wanted to see the community behind it before investing even though in the long run I think it would actually be profitable for Linus Media Group.

Bah humbug linus!! :D

CPU: Ryzen 2700x Cooler: NZXT x52 Kraken Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair Vii RAM: Team Darkgroup 3600 16GB DDR4 GPU: Palit GTX 1080 Gamerock SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 256 GB, 500gb 870 Evo, 250gb 970 Evo m.2 HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracude Case: Meshify C PSU: Corsair AX860i OS: Windows 10 Pro

Laptop: MSI GS70 2QE

do a kickstarter then

Too bad,

I'll wait for the funding campaign if it were to ever happen :D

Welp

Imagine an LED hoodie with LINUS TECH TIPS across the chest :D

ALCATRAZ |   CPU: i9 9900k @ 5GHz, Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A, RAM: Corsair Vengence LPX 32GB, GPU: Gigabyte 1070Ti Case: Zalman MS800 Plus, Storage: Corsair 2TB NVME | Crucial M550 128GB SSD  |  WD 640GB HDD, PSU: XFX Pro Series 1050w, Display: ASUS MG279Q, Cooling: Noctua NH-D15