Hotline Miami 2 banned in Australia

Almercenary

It's okay. I'm on the DSP due to Aspergers Syndrome, been on the DSP since 2005 (I'm 27 now), attempted to do Cert 2, Cert 3 & even Cert 4 in IT at CIT (Cert 2) & TAFE (Certs 3/4) over the past 11 years ("failed" each of them due to the communications modules that do NOT work for me!) after getting the HELL out of high school with a SC at the end of Year 10 in 2003.

I'm also stuck in a little village of ~300 people with a 110-120km trip (each way) to each Albury & Wagga with no method of transport outside of ONE bus per MONTH unless I can get a lift in to Wagga.

As it is, my DSP is under threat as Centrelink says I'm "compulsory" to look for work, whilst the workplace group I'm with (Sureway) have me in their system as "Voluntary" and apparently as long as I'm as such I don't HAVE to go to meetings with them and Centrelink can't do a thing to my pay though Centrelink claims that I have no choice about it and HAVE to go to each meeting.

Even if I wanted to get a job (or start a business) I'm technically unemployable due to the reason I'm on the DSP in the first place, and those that could possibly employ me won't take the chance as they have to pay out a LOT for insurances to cover me and/or pay out a lot of cash to make sure the workplace environment is "safe" enough for me to work in. And without those insurances for the business, Centrelink wouldn't let me be employed at such a place.

Wow, that sucks... I know a guy with Aspergers, he doesn't have it easy.

I'm not diagnosed with anything but I know what it's like to attempt and fail things like that. I failed a Cert III in IT and a Cert IV in Business and left school 3/4 of the way through year 11. On that topic though, I know a guy that said something along the lines of "well you learned something, just not what they wanted you to learn". Maybe that will help you a bit.

Have you thought about having a crack at programming and making some apps? I've investigated it myself and a lot of services that teach you that stuff are behind a paywall, but if you can learn through the free services, your location won't affect your ability to make money.

waffle waffle waffle on and on and on

God job, Australia, good job once again. I'm just glad I don't live there.

Australia is an odd nation. A country where everything can and will eat you and the gov are completely whipped by the PC police. It's insane.

And people wonder why multiple PSN accounts are made. And it sucks that a physical release isn't being made, cause' then I'd recommend picking that one up.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

Wow, that sucks... I know a guy with Aspergers, he doesn't have it easy.

I'm not diagnosed with anything but I know what it's like to attempt and fail things like that. I failed a Cert III in IT and a Cert IV in Business and left school 3/4 of the way through year 11. On that topic though, I know a guy that said something along the lines of "well you learned something, just not what they wanted you to learn". Maybe that will help you a bit.

Have you thought about having a crack at programming and making some apps? I've investigated it myself and a lot of services that teach you that stuff are behind a paywall, but if you can learn through the free services, your location won't affect your ability to make money.

Eh, honestly; only reason I'd want a Cert 2/3/4 in IT is so I can have the papers to say "Here, I am qualified to build computers for money, though I've been working on them since I was 5 and been building them from new parts since I was 8" to any potential employer (even if they'd have to fork over the cash for insurances for me to work there) so I can get paid to build and work on the guts of computers in the back office away from the customers who just need a new GPU and can otherwise install it themselves.

I do dabble in writing webpages from scratch in pure (or as pure as I can get away with) HTML using HTML 3 or 4 standards, in Notepad of all things, but programming and writing applications aren't really my "thing" to be honest. If I'm gonna be sitting down for hours on end typing away at my keyboard, it'll be either because I'm writing up a webpage in HTML, or working on a story I'm writing or editing for someone.

(Heck, I kinda got caught up in proofreading and editing a story for another writer, after playing some Trouble in Terrorist Town. Took me like an hour to read through the chapter, find problems and give him the correction suggestions, before typing this down. >.>)

Eh, honestly; only reason I'd want a Cert 2/3/4 in IT is so I can have the papers to say "Here, I am qualified to build computers for money, though I've been working on them since I was 5 and been building them from new parts since I was 8" to any potential employer (even if they'd have to fork over the cash for insurances for me to work there) so I can get paid to build and work on the guts of computers in the back office away from the customers who just need a new GPU and can otherwise install it themselves.

I do dabble in writing webpages from scratch in pure (or as pure as I can get away with) HTML using HTML 3 or 4 standards, in Notepad of all things, but programming and writing applications aren't really my "thing" to be honest. If I'm gonna be sitting down for hours on end typing away at my keyboard, it'll be either because I'm writing up a webpage in HTML, or working on a story I'm writing or editing for someone.

(Heck, I kinda got caught up in proofreading and editing a story for another writer, after playing some Trouble in Terrorist Town. Took me like an hour to read through the chapter, find problems and give him the correction suggestions, before typing this down. >.>)

Ah yeah, sounds good man. Good luck anyway :)

waffle waffle waffle on and on and on

The last years have been sad for the Aussies; I do really hope the old farts handling the ropes retire soon...

GTA is banned here and many other games too. 

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

Markers for Airsoft & Paintball are both classed as "firearms" (replica or not), pistol-type markers require a lower-level firearms license to the rifle-types (though having a firearm license for a rifle-type marker covers pistol-types as well)... Only way to get some exercise and have fun "shooting" others inside the magic circle of the scenario is to buy NERF blasters and even then THOSE have to be detuned relative to US stock-blasters forcing folks to go out and mod their blasters to get mor performance out of them and the flawed-design darts (the hole in the head of Streamline darts throws off aerodynamics making the damn things highly inaccurate).

Honestly, only reason I'm still here is because I quite literally can NOT afford the plane or boat tickets for a holiday further than maybe Tasmania or New Zealand, let alone to the US, Canada or UK to scout things out before moving all my stuff overseas. Mainly because I'm stuck on a govo pension with no other source of income, and some shitwank bureaucrat who wants to build a mini-empire under the claim of "removing those trying to rort the system" pushed in some bullshit plan that's either gonna end up killing my pension, drive me into a mental asylum trying to jump through the hoops to keep my pension or put me 6 feet under when I snap due to their fucking bullshit and jump in front of a truck.

good luck amassing enough money to move seems like a dam bad situation hope you'll get out of it

To all Australian the dev say just pirate hotline miami 2, you don't have to feel guilty about that.

Source : http://i.imgur.com/Z84eDVa.png

Case: Cooler Master Storm Stryker  Mobo: Z77 sabertooth. CPU: 3770k @ 4.6ghz Ram: 16gbs corsair vengence GPU: EVGA gtx 680 Cooler: H100 PS: Corsair hx850 SSDs: 2x120gbs corsair and 1x250gbs Samsung 840, Sound card: Asus xonar essence stx, Speaker/headphone:Corsair Sp2500 and Sennheiser hd800

Mouse: Logitech G700s Keyboard: Logitech G710+

Monitor: BenQ XL2420T