Obama calls for end to 19 state laws that harm community broadband

Lightning

What...?

You were very far from correct. It's a very important distinction.

That's like saying "Oh there are 300 days in a year... close enough". The number of days in a year is very specific and very important. Just like 1 Gigabit = 125 MegaBytes per second, not 100 Megabytes per second.

Connection speeds are not fixed so dont compate it with years ;)

I understand it now but u have an urgent need to be 100% right... Just let it go. U said what u had to say.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Connection speeds are not fixed so dont compate it with years ;)

I understand it now but u have an urgent need to be 100% right... Just let it go. U said what u had to say.

I have an urgent need to make sure that on a Tech Enthusiast forum, we aren't spreading misinformation. If that harms you in some personal way, then I apologize, but I will not spot my actions.

You also seem to have a need to "not be wrong", since you replied to being corrected with "Oh I was close enough!". You weren't. I'm not attacking you personally, but I will correct your mistakes, just as I expect anyone to correct mine.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

I have an urgent need to make sure that on a Tech Enthusiast forum, we aren't spreading misinformation. If that harms you in some personal way, then I apologize, but I will not spot my actions.

You also seem to have a need to "not be wrong", since you replied to being corrected with "Oh I was close enough!". You weren't. I'm not attacking you personally, but I will correct your mistakes, just as I expect anyone to correct mine.

Okay but u repeated yourself twice with 125megabyte sentense and i find that unneccesarry. :)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Okay but u repeated yourself twice with 125megabyte sentense and i find that unneccesarry. :)

In a situation like this, it is somewhat necessary. Bits and Bytes seem to confuse people for some reason, despite being extremely simple, so he was make sure it was corrected so the next person to read this doesn't get confused. I think the confusion is because they sound similar... its not like people get days and weeks confused.

If you correct false information as much as possible, there will be less people spreading the false information and it will go away.