Favorite Cases

Paperchase

Guys, I'm pretty sure we can all agree that the inwin s frame is the best.

ASU

i absolutely love the Corsair 760t. it is by far my favorite case. Its full plexiglass side makes it just astonishing to look into especially if you have custom LED lighting inside. And even though the other side is fully plexiglass it is opaque and with the extreme amount of cable management room back there it won't bow out like you would expect. It also gives a lot of options with water cooling on the top side and bottom as well as a removable vented top to allow for more silence or more cooling, however you want to make it right for you.

At first, I was torn between the NZXT S340 White and the Phanteks Enthoo Pro White. However since the S340 was out of stock in my favorite stores, it seemed like the gods of the PC-MasterRace has decided for me. For that I am forever grateful for their intervention. I absolutely adore my Enthoo Pro!!!

tl:dr- Phanteks Enthoo Pro White - FTW!

My humble rig: Intel i7-4790 * Cooler Master 412 Slim * MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition * A-Data XPG V2 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2400 * Gainward GTX-970 Phantom Edition * Samsung 850 EVO 250Gb * Seagate 1Tb. HDD * Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) * Seasonic M12II EVO 750W * Dell U2414H 24" IPS * Tt eSports Poseidon ZX Brown Switch * Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury *

Enthoo pro

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King

MINE would either be the LIAN LI-PC-D8000 ( which i have) or the Phanteks. Enthoo PRimo

PS02 Silverstone. I like mini itx towers and my cooling system works fine with it nothing fancy just a simple look

“Your transformation is not a disease. You were just given the key to the door in front of you. There’s no need to know the cause. No need for sorrow or sadness. What comes next is up to you. You can use your keys to open the door… Or lock it tight. And if you do choose to open it… You can still decide not to pass through.” -Kisuke Urahara

I like the Phanteks Enthoo Pro, for a budget case. Its great for moders because nearly everything is is screwed in so nearly everything is able to be taken out. The plastic feel is great, you get PSU and hard drive cage sleeves, cable management is great, full tower or mid tower, windowed or non, black or white, great price, solid feel, lots of dust filters where you need them, water cooling optimised, SSD mounting, internal fan hub and many more. Great for its money

Jamesbanana (Morgan Freeman in disguise)

My favorite mATX is the corsair air 240, my favorite cube ATX is the corsair air 540, my favorite normal ATX is the nzxt noctuis 450, and my favorite overkil watercooling case is the caselabs SMA8.

i am a toss up of 

Corsair Graphite Series 780T Full Tower Gaming Black 

or

Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 High Airflow Cube Case 

My favorite is still the CM Cosmos II, got an boxed unused one which will ofcourse be used for a new system build.

As for my current (6 yo old) rig, it's case is a CM Cosmos S.  

my faveroute case is a orgin pc genesis but the problem is you cant buy the case by itself so my second faveroute case is 230t

i like cm cosmos ii for its fan positions,  external fan speed and led controllers,  its hard drive cases and its looks and size... 

but it is not transparent,  its a problem

after going to a cube form factor (corsair 540) I dont think i can go back to anyother case

i7-5820k @ 4.6ghz w/ H100i || Asus Sabertooth x99 || Gigabyte 980ti G1 ||  EVGA 980ti SC || 32gb DDR4 2666mhz Gskil || 1tb WD Black HDD || Samsung XP941 256gb M.2 PCIe || EVGA 1300w G2 || Corsair 540 w/ Silverstone Sound Dampening Foam || Logisys RGB Led  || Corsair M65 Mouse  & Corsair RGB k70 || A lot of Corsair SP120s

corsair 200R wif window

EVGA GTX 970 - i5 4460 - Enthoo Pro M

kNowKIc.jpg

Really like this case!

CPU: i7 4790k Devil's Canyon MOBO: G1.SNIPER | GPU: GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+ | CPU-COOLER: CM Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: G.Skill Sniper X 8GB

PSU: Corsair CX600 | CASE: Corsair 760T | MONITOR: Vizio 32in HDTV | HDD & SDD: Kingston 256GB SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD

There is a couple ones for me: air 540, graphite 380t yellow, nzxt h440 or the storm scout 2 like all of them but I'm gonna go with the graphite 380t.

IBM PS/2 Model 70 386 is the best looking case ever. The IBM AT case also. My first build was a IBM AT upgraded to a cyrix DX2/50 to play Doom. The case was insanly heavy and overbuilt. The classics never go out of style.

i have a 10$ cheap case which i payed for about 30$ (uninformed buy)..

i really like Fractal arc mini and corsair 350D, it'll suit all of my needs..

if the phantom series of NZXT weren't plastic i'd take them instead..

I liked the Corsair Air 540 so bad that I also bought the 240 for my younger brothers mink ITX build.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

Green corsair vengeance c70 case is my top favorite! 

"You can´t spell SLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER!^^"

My last build went into a Thermaltake Amour, and I do like it. Cable management is okay, there's room for several rads if required. Build quality is fine, It has a good slection of USB 2-3 ports Air flow is excellent. It had a good selection of drive bays. I know the fashion is to move away from DVD drives etc But I'm a graphic artist and I still send and receive artwork on DVD. I also use a dedicated fan controller so it works for me. However, for me the main attraction was the build in hard drive dock! I store a lot of data and various projects on external drives and its a easy way of quick swapping!