Favorite Cases

Paperchase

TJ07, and I'm not saying it because Linus has one. The TJ07 has great build quality and it's not full of plastic quick-install jibberish like most cases today. I also think it's one of the best looking cases since it's simple and quite elegant without being boring.

I forgot that linus has a TJ07... Last time I saw a build video was before I knew anything about cases... I like it because of the reasons that you already stated, but also because of builds I see here and because of the murderbox. 

I forgot that linus has a TJ07... Last time I saw a build video was before I knew anything about cases... I like it because of the reasons that you already stated, but also because of builds I see here and because of the murderbox. 

It's sadly overlooked and surprisingly few seem to remember it in this storm of corsair cases coming out. Got a inverted ATX TJ07with a lightbox, water cooled ofc, and I wouldn't change it for anything.

It's sadly overlooked and surprisingly few seem to remember it in this storm of corsair cases coming out. Got a inverted ATX TJ07with a lightbox, water cooled ofc, and I wouldn't change it for anything.

I've seen you making threads about it in the past, any pics? 

CM storm stryker :3

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

TJ07, and I'm not saying it because Linus has one. The TJ07 has great build quality and it's not full of plastic quick-install jibberish like most cases today. I also think it's one of the best looking cases since it's simple and quite elegant without being boring.

I would agree  except the price is what throws it out of question for me.

my original favorite case until i seen the 760T

Yeah indeed. If i were buying now, itd be the 760T

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

NZXT SWITCH 810.....by far the best case i have owned.  

Case: Silverstone SG09B Motherboard: MSI Z10 Morter M-ATX CPU: I5-6600K  Ram: Corsair LP 2400 DD4 16GB GPU: MSI RX 480 Storage: Seagate HDD Baracuda 2TB x2, Crucial M200 500GB SSD X2 (Raid 0)PSU: Silverstone Strider Gold 1000W w/PP05E Kit

"When to say :blink: WTF :blink: ....$2K rig only used for Minesweeper and Internet Checkers marathons...."

NZXT SWITCH 810.....by far the best case i have owned.  

Sweet!!

Phanteks Enthoo  Primo!! other than tat, Corsair 900D! 

For me, personal faves are Soldam Windy XR-1 Black Knight and the Caselabs M8.....two cases which I happen to own. That Inwin H frame model with tempered glass sides is secksay as well.

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R7 5700X3D (8C/16T) + TR Phantom Spirit 120 EVO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Logitech G915 + G303 Shroud Ed + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Logitech G613 + G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

Anything with über minimalistic and simple design, such as Fractal Design cases.

I have Fractal Design Define Mini case.

I also love small cases, smaller the better.
I've always drooled to build extremely powerful and small PC.

For me, personal faves are Soldam Windy XR-1 Black Knight and the Caselabs M8.....two cases which I happen to own. That Inwin H frame model with tempered glass sides is secksay as well.

i actually really like the black knight case but cant find any.

I hate plastic, Caselabs S3 is gorgeous, without being overly/stupidly massive like the Magnum or Merlin lines

i actually really like the black knight case but cant find any.

Soldam is now defunct, so unless some vendor has leftover stock, it's highly unlikely you'd be able to find one.....perhaps a local tech forum Used/Garage section. I actually have mine still, was offered a nice price for it, but since Soldam no longer exist, I wanted to keep mine as part of my case collection.....also have a Tt Mozart TX as well.

I love the monolithic industrial look of the case, pardon the craptastic ODD, replaced it with another ODD which I'd sprayed black to match the case....no pic of that one though. I like that it has two layers, an other shell in black, and an inner shell in a sort of metallic red.

P1000076.jpg

Looking at the inside would give you an idea how long ago this pic was taken, back when I was running a pair of flamin' hot HD2900XT's.

P1000068.jpg

A final pic of the case, again, pardon that mismatched ODD front....

P1000079.jpg

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R7 5700X3D (8C/16T) + TR Phantom Spirit 120 EVO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Logitech G915 + G303 Shroud Ed + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Logitech G613 + G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

Soldam is now defunct, so unless some vendor has leftover stock, it's highly unlikely you'd be able to find one.....perhaps a local tech forum Used/Garage section. I actually have mine still, was offered a nice price for it, but since Soldam no longer exist, I wanted to keep mine as part of my case collection.....also have a Tt Mozart TX as well.

I love the monolithic industrial look of the case, pardon the craptastic ODD, replaced it with another ODD which I'd sprayed black to match the case....no pic of that one though. I like that it has two layers, an other shell in black, and an inner shell in a sort of metallic red.

P1000076.jpg

Looking at the inside would give you an idea how long ago this pic was taken, back when I was running a pair of flamin' hot HD2900XT's.

P1000068.jpg

A final pic of the case, again, pardon that mismatched ODD front....

P1000079.jpg

thanks for in the info and its a great looking case

• 2 months later...

that is one awesome looking case...does it come in black...???... :P

Can't choose one so, TJ07, Define R4 and any CaseLabs case.

Cm cosmos 2

CPU: Intel core i7-4770 --- CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 --- GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix --- MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D --- PSU: Corsair AX860i --- SSD: Seagate 120GB --- HDD: Seagate 2TB + Toshiba 1TB --- ODD: Asus External DVD-R

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate --- Mouse: Logitech G602 --- Mousepad: Corsair Vengeance MM600 --- Monitor: LG 29UM65

lian_li_train_computer_case_1.jpg

nuff said

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

lian_li_train_computer_case_1.jpg

nuff said

CPU: Intel core i7-4770 --- CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 --- GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix --- MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D --- PSU: Corsair AX860i --- SSD: Seagate 120GB --- HDD: Seagate 2TB + Toshiba 1TB --- ODD: Asus External DVD-R

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate --- Mouse: Logitech G602 --- Mousepad: Corsair Vengeance MM600 --- Monitor: LG 29UM65