When Your Friends Don't Listen To You

IAMSWIFT1

So My Friend Wanted A New Computer And I Said I Would Help Him Decided On The Parts Well He Didn't Listen To Me And Guess What He Got A GTX Titan,Some $10 CPU Got Some Used MoBo Were Half The Ram Slots Were Broken(He Paid About $15 Dollars For That) He Got Some Rip Off Ram(He Spent A $100 Dollars For 4 GIGS) A Stock CPU Cooler,a 160 Gigabyte HDD,A CARDBOARD FUCKING BOX FOR A CASE,And A Off Brand PSU

Im Not Going To Explain How Mad I Was

What's With All The Capital Letters Bro? 

Meh, Let him do that, It is him who gets a bad experience.
If he aint willing to listen to advice he can only listen to his own actions.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

hm moding a cardboard box to use as a case might be interesting. and at first i was like wtf gigabyte makes hard drives then i was like oohh. and wtf 10$ cpu and 100 on 4GB of ram

Does He Capitalise Every Single Word Though?

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Congratulation On Making Me Read This Post Like William Shatner.

First things fiirst, I would really like a picture of that PC.

Second, there is no reason for you to be mad at him. It's his money to waste.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

So My Friend Wanted A New Computer And I Said I Would Help Him Decided On The Parts Well He Didn't Listen To Me And Guess What He Got A GTX Titan,Some $10 CPU Got Some Used MoBo Were Half The Ram Slots Were Broken(He Paid About $15 Dollars For That) He Got Some Rip Off Ram(He Spent A $100 Dollars For 4 GIGS) A Stock CPU Cooler,a 160 Gigabyte HDD,A CARDBOARD FUCKING BOX FOR A CASE,And A Off Brand PSU

Im Not Going To Explain How Mad I Was

Hi! Welcome To The Forums!

There Is No Need To Capitalize Every Letter In Your Sentence! It Is Hard To Read And Will Make People Not Want To Read Your Posts! :P

Now with that out of the way. I assume you're ESL (English as a second language), so I don't blame you. (If English is your first language, then damn man, learn how to type!)

So your friend was a dumbass basically? Many people are like that. When his PC sucks at gaming, you can rub it in his face, and try to educate him.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

@LoneRangerS Its Natural And I Told Him He Could Build It On His Own Because I Was Going To Help Him But Offcourse He Did That Because He Dint Trust Me

Does He Capitalise Every Single Word Though?

Right? This shit is pissing me off more than his friends build.

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

@LoneRangerS Its Natural And I Told Him He Could Build It On His Own Because I Was Going To Help Him But Offcourse He Did That Because He Dint Trust Me

Dude it's not natural. Please stop posting with every word capitalized. You're literally murdering the English language :P

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

OP: Stop with that text format, I saw you did the same in other threads... You can get warning points for that because is really annoying... just sayin'

At the end it's just gonna result in people not wanting to read his posts or be the only thing they comment on. 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

@mistertimn I Have Had To Fix His Laptop A HUNDRED Times Because He Downloads "ANYTHING" He Sees So I TOld Him How Crappy It Would Be And His Laptop Would Be Better But Since He Didn't Listen To The Tips I Gave Him(I Almost Just Told Him To Buy A Prebuilt Which Would Have Been Better)

Pics Or It Didn't Happen.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

-

1. Buy GTX 750Ti

2. Tell friend its better and trade it for titan

3. ...

4. Frames?

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

@mistertimn I Have Had To Fix His Laptop A HUNDRED Times Because He Downloads "ANYTHING" He Sees So I TOld Him How Crappy It Would Be And His Laptop Would Be Better But Since He Didn't Listen To The Tips I Gave Him(I Almost Just Told Him To Buy A Prebuilt Which Would Have Been Better)

Do you have a condition or something? Stop Capitalizing Every Word!

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Your friend thinks he's better than you and doesn't have to listen to your advice, so stop helping him out or give him advice. If he continues, just say you stop doing comuter, too busy dont' have time and tell him to bring it shop and fix it. Some people just take things for granted and thinks all services are free.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list