Most comfortable gaming headset for a large head

tyem

So, I searched Linus's videos and other tops online for most comfortable gaming headset on the market, but the thing is I want something to fit my head. I found no specifications on head size, I'm a big man 1.90m+ not overweight but still with a larger-than-medium head. I don't really know if this could be an issue, but if any of you used the PX22 from Turtle beach, they dont do it for me anymore, used them for 1 year and a half now, and for months now I'm having problems with them. They always seem to be pressing hard on my head. Don't know if they are the problem or my head. Can any of you who used these and  to say G430 from logitech, if it's a seizable comfort difference?

Since I use them for 8-10 hours a day (sometimes), my priorities are:

1. Comfort

2. Quality of sound

3. Quality of materials/Durability

I was looking into G430 G930 Steelseries siberia v2, elite, HyperX Cloud or sennheiser PC series. Also want some insights ESPECIALLY for a large head ( if this is an actual issue) for the Siberia Elite (not prism).

Budget is a problem too, I would like something around 100$, could go higher but with good reasons.

Thank you

Do not get the G anything from Logitech.  Look up all the other posts of the terrible build quality on the pivoting ear cups.  Hyper X Cloud is pretty good, I have no experience with Steelseries, Sennhesier is obviously good, but none of their headsets are under $100.  

i have astro a 50's and there really comfortable when im gaming for long periods

Its when dragons have so much sex that the cpu cant handle it

Thanks guys, I still wait for opinions on steelseries, cool videos btw

Do not get the G anything from Logitech.  Look up all the other posts of the terrible build quality on the pivoting ear cups.  Hyper X Cloud is pretty good, I have no experience with Steelseries, Sennhesier is obviously good, but none of their headsets are under $100.  

The HyperX Cloud is really good.

Did any of you try the HyperX for long periods of time to see how comfortable they are?

Clyper X Houd

You spelled impedance wrong

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

You spelled impedance wrong

Fuck off, my sound card was worth the money, I can hear more details.