Fast reply, fast giveaway, fast typing, fast winni... oh who am I kidding, I'll probably not win, but hey, it's free so bring it on.

Going to see if this Nuc can beat a Q6600 @2.4Ghz and GT 520 combo :) 

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

I would love to win this, it would make my horrible month just bit better :D

I want to win this ever since my gaming pc get stolen i had to use my laptop that doesnt really work with 2 gigs of ram this would help me so much while i save for new gamming pc and my schooling and carrer planning

This would be superb for my mom. She can't afford a PC but needs one for the job she's interested in. Good luck everyone!

I guess its about time that I sign up for this forum. I've been watching you guys for a while now but not in the creepy kinda way.

So that is a NUK I have not sean one before. I would love to have something like that. I think that would come handy for in my office or to run on my TV.

Would love to win this so my kid has a computer to work on his school projects, and my wife would be able to do her writing. All from the comfort of the Living Room!! Would be awesome!!

Intel is 5 letters, the nuc has 4 USB ports, 5+4=9. Intel makes 6 core cpu's. 9-6=3. A triangle has 3 sides. Intel is illuminati confirmed.

---Nate the Great!

I would think that An Intel Nuc would be useful for a media pc. Hence what I would do with it

I would love to have a NUC! I would use this for my tv as my media center.