Nice Giveaway, guys!

I love you Linus! You saved my relationship (btw, not with my right hand), thanks to your mighty tech tips.

Please notice me senpai~

Throw my hat into the mix.  I'm working on a small media center and this would fit nicely.

Here's my comment, like a boss (I think).

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X, RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) XPG GAMMIX D30 DDR4 3600MHz, MOBO: ASRock X570M, GPU: GIGABYTE RTX 2070 SUPER (Corsair H100x cooling), SSD 1: Corsair Force MP510 240GB, SSD 2: Patriot VPN100 1TB, OS: Windows 10 Professional x64, CASE: Open air test bench

My grandparents are really in need of a new computer and I was planning to build one for them but this would be a great alternative. Go everyone

Would use this for a alternate Linux system from my main PC which would awesome!

dude this thing would be great for running a simple plex media server app and run the videos from a external harddrive 

Created an account to enter this giveaway.. After signing up, I forgot what I was doing here. Came back to the YouTube after browsing for a few hours.. Only to realize I had forgotten to comment. So, here's my comment. 

By the way, thank you so much for all information regarding pretty much everything tech.

I'm available for some.. stuff relating to you getting all sweaty Linus.

Yes of course I mean biking together. You sick bastards.

Hi Nick, Hi Luke, Hi Linus, Hi Mango, Hi God, Hi Fish, Hi Mango, Hi Mango... wait am I doing it right?