Not sure if this is off topic but . New 1080p vidoe camera issues ?

Ok so I got new 1080p vidoe camera but you can switch between 720 1080 and if you put it into 720. It's ok but if 1080 it realllllllly lags badly I don't get it cuz it says it records 1080p so um idk why . 2 I've only tired in the house but it's very fuzzy looking on the screen it's like just fuzzy a bit don't look hd really so idk here is camera

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291280703406?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Using a high speed SD card dude?

Nope 4gb heh ? That's effects the speed ? You can use without ds and it still lags on 1080 so it's the sd? What is recommended for good speed ? Also why is it a bit fuzzy or is that bad camera

Yeah, you definitely need a class 10 card. Sloe cards cause dropped frames like you are seeing.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Yeah, you definitely need a class 10 card. Sloe cards cause dropped frames like you are seeing.[/quot

get card he suggested is 8 gb enuf tho like memory ? And what about fuzzy even If I put in 1080 if it doe a lag it still looks not like 1080 maybe lighting idk bad cam ? Anyway I'll try to get that sd

I love how some people use no dots to mark the end of their sentences and its really funny haha I cant believe it why they do it idk but so be it hey it's time for me to go now lol well thanks for reading and I hope you have a nice day hope you can answer my question thanks also please use comma's and stuff because it reads easier thanks

So many things I could write here... things like this.

@WolfLoverPro

Please tell us your camera's model so someone can tell you about the quality of it.

I'm not the greatest at cameras so I don't know everything but you may need to adjust some settings to remove the grainy-ness.

And yeah, you most likely using a class 4 sd card, try buying a class 10.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

That one seems ok, I can't really comment on it because i've never heard of that brand, I always prefer going with known brands like Sandisk, Transcend, Kingston etc.

That one seems ok, I can't really comment on it because i've never heard of that brand, I always prefer going with known brands like Sandisk, Transcend, Kingston etc.

Ok this should be good I think it's not extreme like the one you said but it's ultra 48 Mbps 8 gb hopefully be

enuf here link anyway

. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SanDisk-Ultra-Micro-SD-SDHC-Memory-Card-UHS-1-Class-10-48MB-s-8GB-/291024074626?pt=UK_AudioTVElectronics_PDAsAccessories_MemoryCards&hash=item43c262f782

My camera does have micro sd slot

Ok this should be good I think it's not extreme like the one you said but it's ultra 48 Mbps 8 gb hopefully be

enuf here link anyway

. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SanDisk-Ultra-Micro-SD-SDHC-Memory-Card-UHS-1-Class-10-48MB-s-8GB-/291024074626?pt=UK_AudioTVElectronics_PDAsAccessories_MemoryCards&hash=item43c262f782

My camera does have micro sd slot

Yes that should be fine.

Yes that should be fine.

Only thing I'm like wt. It says class 10 in title right. . But if scroll down it says 6 so what there lying. Hopefully class 6 is acutlly good enuf uh great -_-