i SOLD MY PC!11

FLAMMABLEGAS17481

Because building a computer doesnt warrant an extra 399$ charge. When I made my original post I didnt realize OP was in Australia, that makes 1300$ more justifiable 

Why not? Youre complaining about OP valuing his time more than you value yours?

Why not? Youre complaining about OP valuing his time more than you value yours?

More than any respectable person in the industry*. Its 300$ dollars for christ sakes, thats like charging 50$ an hour and taking 6 hours to build a computer. After a few tries and being confident any one can do a well managed build in 2 hours. Places like NCIX charge 50$ to build a computer. A 300$ charge just for building a computer (which it wasnt in this case) is unjustifiably stupid. 

Not something you should be happy about dude. Yeah, a profit, but imagine working for something then getting ripped off hard after it's too late. Your a complete dick.

In a world where everyone is blind, the man with one eye is king.

You're complaining about capitalism here. Screwing people over is the way of the world.

EDIT:

capitalism-gods-way-of-determining-who-i

Edited by tomlambert01

Compatible with Windows 95

I done know what to say anymore. but yeah im happy with the price i sold it for.

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
                                                                                      :o 

More than any respectable person in the industry*. Its 300$ dollars for christ sakes, thats like charging 50$ an hour and taking 6 hours to build a computer. After a few tries and being confident any one can do a well managed build in 2 hours. Places like NCIX charge 50$ to build a computer. A 300$ charge just for building a computer (which it wasnt in this case) is unjustifiably stupid. 

Ok, but think:

Say you were selling your car, would you want £2000 for it or £5000 for it?

Upselling isn't a crime, and if it takes a bit of upselling (which everyone's doing these days), then I'll take the higher profit.

Compatible with Windows 95