Are you against to alcohol and tobacco?

atsizat30

Its said to children that alcohol and tobacco kills but I dont think they are that bad,People live long enough by using them, I mean people can get to old ages using them, its not like doing drugs, what do you say? My father has been drinking and smoking since before I was born, I am 24 and he is 53. They dont sound that bad to me.

smoking is bad. its been proven. drinking in moderation is not bad. getting drunk constantly is bad for you. as its also been proven. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

alcohol is fine once its not abused. tobacco is horrible and anyone who willingly smokes it is an idiot

>tfw no princessan 

my rig : Intel Xeon 1246-v3 , asus z97 sabertooth mark 1 , 16gb hyperx fury , 1tb wd black , 240gb hyperx 3k ssd , corsair 650w RM psu , hyper 212 evo , gtx 970 ,

and a cat

I can't smoke or drink alcohol, because of my diabeetus. I think drinking is fine in moderation, smoking I'm completely against however.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Its said to children that alcohol and tobacco kills but I dont think they are that bad,People live long enough by using them, I mean people can get to old ages using them, its not like doing drugs, what do you say? My father has been drinking and smoking since before I was born, I am 24 and he is 53.

smoking gives lung cancer and if you smoke with your family, it will bother them, i agree with drinking but modestly... not going full alcoholic

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

A word needs to be added here...

Moderation.

i7 5930k . 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 DDR4 . Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming G1-WIFI . Zotac GeForce GTX 980 AMP! 4GB SLi . Crucial M550 1TB SSD . LG BD . Fractal Design Define R2 Black Pearl . SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750w . BenQ GW2765HT 2560x1440 . CM Storm QF TK MX Blue . SteelSeries Rival 
i5 2500k/ EVGA Z68SLi/ FX 8320/ Phenom II B55 x4/ MSI 790FX-GD70/ G.skill Ripjaws X 1600 8GB kit/ Geil Black Dragon 1600 4GB kit/ Sapphire Ref R9 290/ XFX DD GHOST 7770 

smoking is bad. its been proven. drinking in moderation is not bad. getting drunk constantly is bad for you. as its also been proven.

My point is you still live until old ages by using them. They are not like drugs. I think alcohol and tobacco is okay, just stay away from drugs. What is too bad is drugs.

If you want to do it, fine with me, just don't do it around me. It's up to you whether or not you want to suffer the effects from it.

RIP in pepperonis m8s

My point is you still live until old ages by using them. They are not like drugs. I think alcohol and tobacco is okay, just stay away from drugs. What is too bad is drugs.

regardless of your opinion or mine, the FDA is regulating it as a drug. welcome to the 21st century. your English is bad. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Everything in moderation

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Whilst they are physically bad for you I think people should be able to use them if they want and I feel the same about a lot (not all) of illegal drugs .

I'm not against moderate and responsible drink, it's a poisonous unhealthy thing, but if you want to slowly kill yourself on a safe environment for other people it's fine by me.

Now smoking is a different thing, it puts smoke in the air that will always find its way to another person that doesn't want it. I only tolerate people that does it in a confined space away from the rest.

Personally I live from home made meals and water/fruit juice. So don't get me started with the rest of the drugs.

regardless of your opinion or mine, the FDA is regulating it as a drug. welcome to the 21st century. your English is bad.

People mean illegal drugs when they say drugs. English is not my native language, I dont get why you feel yourself have to tell me your english is bad.

If you can control yourself and the amount you smoke/drink then I am fine.

If you do not take moderation into consideration, then no. In both cases (smoking and drinking) you have a drug addiction, which I am in no way for. 

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Whilst they are physically bad for you I think people should be able to use them if they want and I feel the same about a lot (not all) of illegal drugs .

But synthetic drugs are pretty bad unlike tobacco or alcohol, dont you think?

I hate smoking, especially when they do it in public restrooms. Then all my clothes smell like it. alcohol is fine, just don't overdo it. 

tumblr_ncf64lKIxZ1sel77co1_500.gif

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

I'm against smoking because it's really fucking harmful for you, but drinking. Not so much.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I'm against smoking because it's really fucking harmful for you, but drinking. Not so much.

tumblr_misms1ZHf61s29dslo1_500.gif

smoking is also dangerous for the people around you. If you drink alcohol, other people aren't disturbed by it. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

I don't mind drinking, but I  don't think smoking is okay. The people who do it are almost never considerate enough to do it away from non-smokers, who then end up inhaling their shit.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnd he's banned :mellow:

Details separate people.

Hate smoking. Smells horrible, makes the person smell horrible, and irritates my throat and lungs.

As for alcohol, I don't mind people doing it in moderation. I hate when people at my uni act like they're the coolest people ever for getting black out drunk and waking up in some strange place. Personally I hate the taste.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

I love my moon shine. I can't stand smoking because it burns my eyes and it smells really bad

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520