Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Hi. First of all, I wish the best luck for all of you. Now the reason I entered this giveaway is because I'm currently using a laptop that gets the basic job done but since I will be video editing I seriously need that kind of a processor. When it comes to gaming the old tittles run decently on my current computer but the new ones are just unplayable even at 720p and at the lowest possible settings. Winning this processor would help me building the PC I had in mind and, of course, make my day.  :)

I would like this CPU because I was planning on buying it anyway once I'm able to build my first pc. It will be a video editing and gaming rig! Good luck to all!

the dream will come true if i won that

i'll finish a lot of work from home with that cpu  ^_^

Thanks for another awesome giveaway LTT.. Hope I win this time.. I would use it to upgrade my old average amd phenom based editing system to a powerful efficient workstation.. Eager to see the result..

Seeing as I have just finished my new pc build I would either:

Give it to a friend (begrudgingly)

Or frame it and mount it on the wall :P

I would love to win this to move to X99, I've been looking for a reason to update my 1100T!

System/Server Administrator - Networking - Storage - Virtualization - Scripting - Applications

Hey Linus Media group!

For me I would use this for in order to aid my Youtube channel in order to upgrade from a G3258 to the i7 5820K :D

So with that I plan to use it for some hardcore video editing and rendering and finally creation. Anyways good luck to everyone :D

Of course, i would like to use it for gaming and video editing!

X99 is just so awesome!

Thanks for the giveaway!

I would love that cpu. It would be my first upgrade ever on my pc (I'm 13 years old) and I have a microcenter right by to go and get a X99 motherboard and I have a gift card there :)

If i win this i7 i would use it for gaming and the occasional video edit.

To linus and crew if your reading this. Like every one else on your forum I genuinely appreciate you and your crew's unique service. Besides tek syndicate there is no other youtuber/youtube group? that makes professional grade videos and/or puts their effort into making well scripted videos. Have a merry christmas everyone :) .

I was thinking I would use it for gaming, and maybe video editing, but the more I think about it, the more I think It's just gonna be a way for me to make my friends jealous.

Very jealous.

Ahahahahaha Christmas spirit... Right.

want to use i7 with:

Asus Maximus VII Gene

MSI AMD R9 290X Lightning TriFrozr

bitfenix prodigy m

for a matx gaming build :D

I would use it  to build a PC development system and maby get into gaming PC games and not only mac games and WOW ;)

I might get a second hand Oculus Rift to work with.

I would have all my adobe programs open and just jump from one to others on the same project in a click of a button... and play awesome games.

I would love to win, if I did i would upgrade to X99 and do ALL the emulation!

If i win this one, I'd build a second x99 system for my father as I'm upgrading to a 5820k with an ASUS ROG V Rampage x99 Mobo tomorrow :D

Would be epic to have 2 beast systems at home :P

»»» Frankz' X99 System «««                                                                                         

CPU: 5820k 4.6Ghz 1.31v, Motherboard: Asus Rampage V Extreme, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws4 16GB DDR4@3000Mhz, GPU: ASUS GTX780 DirectCUII

SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, HDD: WD Blue 1TB, PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 G2, Cooler: Corsair H105, Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D        

I´m planning right now my next build and this CPU would be epic to be the center of it. Fingers crossed :)

System:  Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo (white) | Motherboard: ASUS X99 Deluxe | CPU: i7 5820k @ 4.4 GHz | GPU: 2x EVGA 780TI Classified K|ngp|n Edition in SLI | PSU: EVGA 1300W G2 + white cable sleeve set | SSD: 3x Samsung 840 EVO (250GB (boot) + 2x 500GB in Raid 0) RAM: Panram Ninja white DDR4 32GB @ 2400 MHz Cooling: Custom loop feat. EK (blocks for CPU + GPUs) / XSPC (Pump-Res-Combo + 2 radiators (480 + 360)) / Bitspower (fittings) | opt. drive: ASUS BluRay Combo | LED strips + controller: Phobya | Fans: Corsair (AF+SP) / Noiseblocker | OS: Windows 8.1 64bit | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: ASUS ROG GX1000 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia Elite | Monitor: Asus PB278Q + QNIX QX2710 (both 27'' / 1440p) | Printer: Samsung CLP-365W

Scores (max settings):  Firestrike: 12841 (single) - 21011 (SLI) | Firestrike extreme: 6338 (single) - 11314 (SLI) | Heaven 4.0 1080p: 1881 (single) - 3379 (SLI) | Heaven 4.0 1440p: 1182 (single) - 2197 (SLI) | Valley 1.0 1080p: 3358 (single) - 4759 (SLI) | Valley 1.0 1440p: 2118 (single) - 3672 (SLI)

If I win I'll build a system with it. Bet you didn't see that one coming...

i'm a potato

i would absolutely love one of these, ive always been an amd man and currently have an fx8320, but would not buying a new motherboard for this beauty, also you guys are awesome, keep up the good work \m/