Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I would love to win this.  It would be just the motivation I need to build myself an upgrade from my old setup,,,, and dem cores,,,,mmmmmm,,,,nice....  I would like to test out how much better this would perform over my 4770k, when do some video editing.

Rig; CPU - Intel i7-4770k, MB - Asus Maximus VI Formula, Memory- Dominator Platinum 32GB, SSD - Samsung 840 Evo - OS, GPU - Asus GTX 780 Direct CU II, Case - Fractal Design R4 window, Monitor - Asus BG248QE X3 in surround.

If I won this I would build a workstation rig for video editing and such. :D Good luck to all!!!

| PC Specs |

i5 3570K | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Nvidia GTX 770 | 8GB GSkill RipjawsX 1600Mhz | Samsung 840 Evo 256GB | Segate Barracuda 1TB | Corsair CX 600M | Cooler Master Haf 912

Well, to make things short, I'm a broke enthusiast. The 5820k would be my first sixcore cpu and a big step forward to a x99 build :3

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

I wunt ittt.

I would sell my current pc probably (except for the storage) and just build a new one, upgrade to a gtx 970 maybe buy the cheapest compatible mobo and ddr4 ram I trust. And I would go with some fancy mini ITX instead of itx this time

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1240 v3 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 RAM: 16 GB GeIL Dragon 1600mhz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 770OC 2GB Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D Storage: 1TB WD, Blue, 120GB, munch ssd PSU: 600w Corsair 

Display: aoc tn something, Dell ips U24..  Keyboard: CM storm quickfire xt Brown switches Mouse: Logitech G502, Pricing: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/8CBWjX

i hope i get this, i could use for some editing and maybe abit of rendering :D

I would build a beastly x99 gaming PC with the 5820k and the new DDR4 ram

I'd be using a 5820K to defeat my overly long render times in Premiere Pro

this

Xeon E3-1231-v3 // 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro // Asus Z97AR // XFX RX 480 GTR

I will open 49856759469 tabs at a time and render a 5k video on a potato and watch all of your build guides at once with this processor

count me in

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

That would make a pretty sweet machine for 2015!

"I dont know what wrong with your PC, maybe the hamster needs watercooling and the wheel some oil?" - IT worker

I would love to win one of these, since i have been planning to build myself a enthusiast level gaming rig for a while. And was actually looking at this processor coupled with an MSI X99S Gaming 7 motherboard and 2 X GTX 980's so saving almost 400 euro's would help greatly in reducing the time (in months) i have to safe money to acquire this setup. 

(hoping to build it before the release of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt so :) )

I would edit kill videos for my guild with the unbridled power of a 5820k. This is, of course, after I have told all of my friends about owning a 5820k. 

Would love to win this so I could build a rig I can stream with.

This is the perfect excuse to build a new pc and ditch the 5 year old one.

This would be perfect for hosting game servers for my friends. Also, I'd love to have a computer to make a game with the unreal engine on!

i would love to get 5820K, so i can do stuff without anny problem 

Super cool giveaway

I would totaly replace my old laptop and build a new system. I wanted to do that quite a bit now.

I will be gaming first of all,than i'll do some rendering.It will be a nice adition to my rig man:))

i7 5820K gotta be nice :D just need to gget me a motherboard for it and nothing can stop me then

Mmm what would I do with it??? Well I wouldn't build a beast perse but... I really love having a two screen setup with my laptop and I'm an avid web programmer who's been known to have a few to many browsers tabs open at once (current record pushes 100) so the CPU would be a catalyst that would allow me to put together my first PC since starting uni 4 years ago. And hopefully get a triple monitor setup or better sometime in the not to distance future so that when I graduate I have a workstation I can start my own business from.

I'd like to win this CPU, because if i do i will be able to start a gaming youtube channel, with 6 cores ill be able to run all kinds of programs like games, skype 20+ chrome tabs (yes im addicted to chrome) and even a server program to run a server for me and my friends to play on, it will help out my new build alot, going to be building it this vacation :D