Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Ayyy lmao.

All jokes aside, I would definitely use this CPU's power to its fullest potential for Gaming and video editing.

I hope I win so that I can save money building a new pc <3

Would be nice to win I'd probably put it with a fish and have a meal

This would be an amazing addition to my tech lineup. I have a small but fast growing YouTube channel based around gaming and technology. I don't like doing "here's a computer you can buy and build right now for X dollars" videos. I love actually building systems to help people do the same.

This component would be the heart of my next editing rig build. Which means not only faster rendering and workflow but also a new build to make content around.

Thanks for hosting this giveaway and all the great content LMG creates. Hopefully I'll see you guys at CES.

FX-8350 | Asus Sabertooth 990fx r2.0 | 16 GB (2x8 1600Mhz) Corsair Vengeance | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 SC Dual | Corsair Vengeance C70 | 120GB Samsung EVO SSD, 1TB WD Black | Corsair AX860i | 2x BenQ XL2420TE | Corsair H110 | Logitech G15 | Logitech G500 | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Windows 8.1

I would make my first video editing/gaming build a lot more epic with a 5820k!

I do 3D modeling, Photoshop, video editing,and gaming. If I won this cpu it would be a huge upgrade from my old 920.

Best of luck to everyone.

I think that I could really benefit from a powerful 5820K in my school, not everyone has a powerful computer like this. And I will also set up a "folding at home" server to use up the extra idle time and help scientist develop a cure for cancer. More infomation can be found on their website, Merry Xmas! : http://folding.stanford.edu/

Pretty sweet of Intel to do this, considering the average consumer might be hesitant in purchasing such a chip for standard usage.

If I were to somehow obtain this CPU, I would probably build my brother a PC worthy of working on. He is still using an old Phenom II 965BE with a super old MSI 800 series motherboard. Tis the season and all.

-MageTank

My (incomplete) memory overclocking guide: 

Does memory speed impact gaming performance? Click here to find out!

On 1/2/2017 at 9:32 PM, MageTank said:

Sometimes, we all need a little inspiration.

Gonna Lose, GL everyone,
Happy Holidays 

What would i do with it ? honestly, i already have a 3960X, and im not looking to build a replacement for it. (unless i sold it)
However, i do know someone( friend of a friend)  looking to build a new computer. He starting up his own architecture company, does a lot of CAD, and 3D rendering (no gaming).
so i was looking at this process anyway for that, so it'd be nice if i could sell this to him.

I would use this 6-core processor to make some 3D rendering, some extra cores will enhance my render timings.

Also I know that games wouldn't benefit from a few cores, but I hope the games will be enhanced for that.

Ps: Any idea on how to solve BF4, jitter, lag, and the f.&;ing crashes that always happen.

I would use it to upgrade my gaming rig!

"Our conversations aint long, but you know what is." - Jason Derulo

Entry!

For me, I'd use this to replace my Z77 and i5 3570k since I want to step up from just enthusiast gaming into a content creator. But what attracts my interest the most is video editing and game creation.

just trying my luck.cause if i ever win this,i'll have to build the new system with the x99 motherboard.and i don't have that kind of money now lol

i would love to win and im going to use it in my second build im just 15 so it is a great opertunety to build a rig better than i could normely build

i would use it as a gaming, 3d modeling pc becouse my old pc crashes with auto cad

sorry for my bad englishe im dutch

Merry Christmas and I would use the proccesor as an excuse to make a new pc.

If I will win this processor, it will be a huge huge upgrade for me.

If i were to have the CPU I would use it for video production and gaming :D

It would also serve as a major upgrade and the final part of my build :D