Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Hey, this is cool...

I've been calculating to upgrade my PC and this processor will boost it for sure...

Multitask is a must for me and this will help me a lot...

I would probably use it as an excuse to finally water cool a computer.

ohh god ohh god I wold certainly use this for my pc as it takes some power to run various simulations and simulators. Keeep Up the good work linustechtips (not just linus :)) )

well, i'm currently using an i5 3450 along with asrock z77extreme6 board and if I win this giveaway then if will enhance the performance of the system as I can upgrade from z77 to x99.

Being able to upgrade to x99 without throwing more money into a CPU to go along with it would be class. When streaming games whilst videos are rendering at the same time, my i7 4790k is just lackluster at best.

I would use the 5820k for video editing :)

CPU: Intel 4690k | Motherboard: Asus Z97 Pro | RAM: 2X4GB HyperX Fury | GPU: Galaxy GTX 760 Hall of Fame Edition | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Corsair H105 with Corsair SP120 Fans | Storage: Samsung 840 Pro 240GB X2 (Raid 0) |

PSU: Corsair CX600M | Keyboard: K70 with MX Blues and Red LEDs

this is exactly what i need for my pc. i need to upgrade my cpu and gpu

I would put a Waterblock on that thing so fast it's head would spin then slap it with some hella cool liquid.

ITS THE I7 5820K !  we dont have this pcu in our country  , i want it so muchhhhhh i searched for this cpu alot and i didnt find it

i want it so badly  

I would make my old pc a home server ( a AMD Phenom II x6) :D

Entering the giveaway!

I would use this extra computing power to help me make a space simulator for my project for my masters degree.

Sweet.

I'd build a new PC. Kinda goes without saying.

You guys are crazy. You know you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm somewhere and it's got your names written all over it. But I'm gettin' outta here.

You guys are awesome , Love what you guys are doing. And also thanx for the giveaway.  :D

i guess this is my chance to upgrade my core 2 quad q6600 overclocked to 3.0ghz lol

i9-11900K  - RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra - ROG Maximus Hero XIII - 32GB 3733 14-15-15 tRFC 260 - RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra - Custom Loop 2x 360mm/60mm rads

For bilding a new computer and replace the internals of my current gaming rig.

I'd love to have one of these CPU's to let me tear through video renders even faster!

Also, my current CPU isn't overclockable, so I'd like to tinker with that as well =)

I would so love this cpu, im building a custom rig and this would totally let me spend more on my gpu <3.<3

I would use this CPU for youtube and also for Star Citizen. I have my eye on the EVGA X99 Micro

i7 4790k | ASUS Z97 Gryphon | 8GB Corsair XMS3 1333Mhz | Asus Direct CUII GTX 770 1267/3829 | Stock Cooler | Antec Neo Eco 520W | WD Green 1TB

Silverstone TJ08-e | Klipsch Promedia 2.1 | Razer Tiamat 2.2 | LG 24EN43VS | Razer Naga (2010) | Razer Lycosa (2010)

Planned PC Upgrades: https://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=wish_lists&wlcId=325661&action=wish_lists

Definitely want to win this just to upgrade my old pc i want to save up to get double 970's and use this to build a nice little gaming rig since i've finally saved enough money to get myself a good desktop since entering college~

I would love to win one of these cpus, because I want to build my own pc, but the cost of the parts I want is more then my parents are allowing me to spend. So if I win this CPU, I could spend my money on the other parts and not exceed my parents budget.

I, would love to win a Haswell E processor to help me with my long awaited upgrade.

I would have upgrade my parts to the intel x99 platform. Then I can have the best CPU out of all my buddies!

Across the vast and majestic gulf of time and space, the jimmies rustle softly.