Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I would help a friend building his own PC by giving him my old CPU and Mainboard and use this one to Upgrade my Rig.

Would make a good upgrade from my I7-2600 based music production PC 

I would use it to run electric current through billions of transistors to do rapid binary arithmetic operations in real time.

I would build my first PC, instead of buying another laptop.

Just replaced my 4670k with a 4770k..... MORE upgrades!

Case: CM Storm Trooper I CPU: 4770k @4.5ghz I Cpu cooler: H110 I RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16gb 2400mhz I GPU: Sapphire 7970 OC I Mobo: Msi gd65 I PSU: Corsair rm 750w I KEYBOARD: Cm Storm Trigger cherry mx blue I MOUSE: Corsair m65 I MONITORS: ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz and Acer X223W 22" 60hz I AUDIO: Corsair vengeance 1500

It would be a great starting point for bulding my desktop rig for video editing. Thank you Intel for this cool giveaway  :)

I would be thrilled if I won this part. I would love to build a PC based around this part and get myself set up to stream the games I play and also be able to do all the coding I need to do for school on a rig that can handle anything I throw at it.

Here's to feeling lucky!

Woohoo, first post on the Linus Tech Tips forum. I just couldn't pass up the chance to get a free i7, especially with all the video rendering I do. I'd definitely be using it to speed up all my applications so I can spend less time waiting for video to output.

Ryzen 9 3900x Corsair H150i ASUS Prime X570 64GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3200 Gigabyte 2070 Super

2TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB WD Caviar Green 120GB Samsung 840 PRO 1.5TB Caviar Green 2TB Seagate Firecuda 512GB TEAM

Hi i'm from Italy and if I win this giveaway I'll buy a x99 and give my actual computer to my sister because she has a old and slow laptop  :P

I am actually currently building my first PC using an i5 PCU, but an i7 would be absolutely amazing, as I do mainly audio editing for voice over work. 

Man a 5820 k would really improve my currently 1.8 ghz of processing power.

I would enjoy having the 5820k as it would cut the cost of upgrading my system down as i am planning to get a new GTX 900 series (2x 960 when they come out if they are good or 1x 970)to replace my current 760. i use my pc for gaming and video editing and streaming. Also if i do this my old parts can go to my brothers home build gaming pc which at the moment is pretty low spec as he is on a budget.

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Editing some video. Would replace my AMD chip and give me good excuse to upgrade other parts of my computer as well.

With this chip,may be upgrade my rig with new motherboard for future upgrade.Great giveaway~

I would upgrade my rig so that I could multitask while rendering. The 3770k just doesn't cut it with only 4 cores.

i7 3770k @ 4.3GHz, Asus P8Z77-V LK, 16GB G.Skill 2133MHz, Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC @ 1306MHz Core, 7141MHz Memory, Cooler Master Storm Stryker, 256GB Sandisk SSD, 3TB Seagate HDD, Antec High Current Gamer 750W, Corsair H55 Liquid w/ Dual SP120s in Push/Pull

Cool. I would use this processor for helping my friend render, gaming and starting up my YouTube channel again

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

It would be crazy to get this for free :D

mainly for gaming , maybe video editing 

I want this processor because of... reasons... and would use it for... things

Wow, this would make a handsome upgrade from my i3 laptop which has served it's purpose (barely). Think of all the overclocking... (I might need some tissues to clean up the "Watery Thermal Paste")

Please Nick from accounting, choose me! Luz you guys!

I would soil my pants because I never win anything, then I would make a video overclocking my old POS 1100t until it exploded for your viewing enjoyment. 

I want this processor because of... reasons... and would use it for... things

Wow, this would make a handsome upgrade from my i3 laptop which has served it's purpose (barely). Think of all the overclocking... (I might need some tissues to clean up the "Watery Thermal Paste")

Please Nick from accounting, choose me! Luz you guys!

Nice Giveaway and you make a good job with the Channel^^