Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Im just gonna leave this entry here :)

I would use it for gaming and video editing :) would give me a nice boost over my i7 920

My Pc: Intel I7 920 @3.0GHZ; 1.024V /Arctic freezer 7 / GTX 280 @stock; 0.938v; Gtx 280 @400/800/550; 0.8V; soon: 8800gts; gt730 /6x2GB 1333 @1430mhz/ 2x 250gb WD 7200rpm Raid0; 1500GB Seagate HDD / Be quiet L8 500w / Gigabyte X58a-OC  / Sharkoon T28 Green

Sweet! If I were lucky enough to win, my dad would be replacing his Core2 Quad Q9600 or whatever it is current machine!!

awww yis ! i would buy a new PC around that processor :)

I would use it to build a small form factor Pc for video rendering and mostly for gaming .Themed build to fit Palit VGA PCI X GTX 970 JetStream 4GB and MSI X99 Sli Plus (2011-3, X99s, DDR4) (if my budget allows it) 

It would be great to upgrade to the new X99 and I am excited to see it in action

i7 5820K + X99 + DDR4 + MOD Retro 1980's Cassette with Turntable. :rolleyes:

*will do the MOD if I win.. ;)

i could use it for uncompressed video editing for a youtuber greek friend and a local tv channel :)

possibly upgrading to 4k in the near future...
I have a AMD 8350 which is probably sufficient but the extra processing muscle is always welcome x3

I'm a 3D artist. I need all the cores I can get, for those sweet sweet rendering speeds. Thanks Intel!

I'd really enjoy one of these monstrosities for my video editing and content creation :) 

Hey I would use it for doing multitasking like animating and stuffs. I hope I win Wish me luck :D oh and Merry Christmas and a happy new YEAR!

This would totally love to get my hands on this chip! I've been looking to get system build, to go along with my gaming rig, that would allow for extemely powerful video editing, and encoding, to assist myself and friend with our Youtube content.

I would buy an x99 board and slap an aftermarket cooler on the cpu and overclock it! Build a very future proof pc!

Obviously this CPU would be nice for gaming, but also for programming projects. I have also had an eye on starting streaming Dota 2 with some of my buddies but who knows. Many thanks for the giveaway!

What i would do? actually play some of the games that i naively buy and then realise that i cant play -.-

Been meaning to switch over to Intel for a while since my old 1090T is starting to show its age in editing and even gaming now.

So this would be an amazing upgrade.

I would do scientific computations, and do benchmarks to see how certain SSE enhanced algorithms perform. And not to mention these beasts wold reduce my compilation and synthesization times of my software and hardware projects.

I would like the 5820K to help with my first build and costs.