Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

My current computer is 5 year's old, I would like to change and modify it, if i win this, i would be building a new gaming pc with this processor as its heart, it'll be a beast! 

I want it !! If I get it, I'll build a new system for Christmas  B)

PC : i7-4770k - GTX 780 DCU2OC - Maximus VI Gene - 8Gb @2133Mhz G.Skill RAM - Corsair LX 256Gb - WD Black 1 Tb - Bitfenix Prodigy M - Corsair K70 RGB - Logitech G500

I'll use it in video editing and gaming simultaneously. :D (going to save up for a X99 mobo and DDR4 memory in case I win. xD)

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

well, I don't really need it, but hey, it's powerfull and free, so why not?

I want to wins to add to the computer I am building

I want to win this to add to the computer I'm building

This would finally give me an excuse to upgrade from z77

I'm sure a few extra cores would help rendering videos, right?

Right?

Totally just to blow my i5 3570 out of the water!

Dell Inspiron 15 Gaming | Intel Core i5 7300HQ | 16GB DDR4 | NVIDIA GTX1050ti | Corsair Force LS 120GB | Crucial MX200 1TB | 6TB Seagate Barracuda

Acer 21" IPS | 15" in-built | Logitech MX Master | Das Keyboard 4C Ultimate | Windows 10 Pro

iPad Pro 10.5" 2017 | A10X | 4GB | 64GB | Silver | Silicone Cover

Huawei Mate 10 Pro | Kirin 970 | 6GB | 128GB | Mocha Brown | Dbrand Carbon Fibre Black Skin

I would love to have that 5820K for my first high-end build! Multitasking and Gaming will be surely easy

Thank you Linus and intel for this giveaway. a nice one indeed!  :D 

!

I'd replace my FX-8320 with it and give my parents my current cpu/mobo in a build i'm making with leftover parts from upgrading. :P

Abigail: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.5GHz 1.170v / EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti Classified  / ASRock Z97 Extreme6 / Corsair H110i GT / 4x4Gb G.Skill Ares 1866MHz @ CAS9 / Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb SSD / Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM / NZXT H440 Blue / EVGA SuperNOVA 750w G2

Peripherals: BenQ XL2411z 24" 144hz 1080p / ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz 1080p / Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB / Logitech G502 / Sennheiser HD650 / Schiit Audio Modi 2 / Magni 2 / Blue Yeti Blackout

Really wanted it, my PC here is pretty much low-tech. It would complete a setup that I think its impossible for me to finish it because of the price. I really can't afford it here in the Philippines. I have a compatible motherboard that was "accidentally" given to me during a storm (Hagupit) with guy that take refuge in our home, he needed somethings and took it and he just gave me this new and boxed MB. Sorry sad story. Excuse my English.

Well what do you say, i'd love to venture into the wonderful world of X99 and a 5820k would be a great start!

Thanks for the opportunity guys!

Have a safe and Merry Christmas.

If I were to win I would start a new build based around the new chipset.

i would use it to improve my stream quality because i do like me some dem video games.

I currently an Asus laptop now, and I am not satisfied with this baby. Been reading a lot about building a rig which could handle the tasks I throw at it! :D Winning a free Intel core i7 5820k would really help me out! :D Thank for this giveaway! :D

Well if I had a 5820K, I'd try making my first heavily modded build (for looks) with an Asus WS board and 7x single-slot GTX 750 Tis proudly displayed through the side window (for laughs, and for folding at home :P )

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

This would give me the excuse to upgrade from my 4770 to the new platform.

I would use it to give my years-old Netbook nightmares for the rest of its life. Then comes some serious overclocking....